What are you currently playing?

Aftermath

Well my adventure with AC:R ended rather quick, as I got the same ''Error Code 2'' as in Driver: San Francisco. Maybe I'll try to fix it some day but for now I got Batman: Arkham City (finally)...

The game is an improvement in every way except that the stutter problem from GTA IV has come to haunt me here as well... why am I blaming the game and not my Core Duo? Cause I have many other games, including Unreal Engine ones, that run perfectly...

So yeah... another crappy port.

Well, my HDD is full and I wanna install Serious Sam 3 and still have some space for Postal III in december. I already deleted AC:R, now I'm thinking of deleting ether Batman since it runs like crap or GTA IV since it runs like crap AND I got an alternative for it...

Decisions decisions... well Batman will fly for now, only cause I don't wanna re-enter 9999 for the ammo limit in GTA IV again when re-installing it.

Well my adventure with AC:R ended rather quick, as I got the same ''Error Code 2'' as in Driver: San Francisco. Maybe I'll try to fix it some day but for now I got Batman: Arkham City (finally)...

The game is an improvement in every way except that the stutter problem from GTA IV has come to haunt me here as well... why am I blaming the game and not my Core Duo? Cause I have many other games, including Unreal Engine ones, that run perfectly...

So yeah... another crappy port.

Well, my HDD is full and I wanna install Serious Sam 3 and still have some space for Postal III in december. I already deleted AC:R, now I'm thinking of deleting ether Batman since it runs like crap or GTA IV since it runs like crap AND I got an alternative for it...

Decisions decisions... well Batman will fly for now, only cause I don't wanna re-enter 9999 for the ammo limit in GTA IV again when re-installing it.

Serious Sam 3 is quite power hungry ya know?

Noises are normal. Depends on the noise...

Anyway I have the power (lol) for Serious Sam 3 and any other game, it's just a matter of whether the developers give a shit or not..

And since it's a PC exclusive I think they do... I hope they do...

• 1 month later...

I just installed Crysis 2. I hope my system doesnt die. lol

My fan make's all sorts of weird noises when im playing power hungry game's

Q. Whats the RAM of your rig?

I've got 4GB so i've got plenty of ram. I dunno, when I go on some games the fan on the graphics card just goes high pitched for some reason. But then if i pause the game it will stop, resume game and it'll start again :s already had to take this rig back for repair 3 time's already, only got it august time last year.. Then again it's probably nothing, its not like it makes a really worrying sound, just goes more high pitched on some game's

Noises are normal. Depends on the noise...

Anyway I have the power (lol) for Serious Sam 3 and any other game, it's just a matter of whether the developers give a shit or not..

And since it's a PC exclusive I think they do... I hope they do...

Some people have had mixed experiences with SS3 running on their pc's.. Alot of people posted on the official forum with issues.. Game ran fine for me from day 1

Im glad for Serious Sam 3, as alot of games i play are kind of couple years old and don't use as much resources. with SS3 i can really push my system :D

Also I think croteam do give a shit, they are very devoted to their fan's

Edited by Red_Squirrel_UK

• 2 weeks later...

I spent all of last week worryingly addicted to Saints Row 2. I honestly think I prefer it to The Third; the story is better, the characters are better, the pacing is better, everything is more coherent. SR3, whilst good, is simply mindless self-parody for its own sake. I tip my hat to you, THQ/Volition, for letting me download a superior game for free simply for registering for the online play of your new one. :P

• 4 weeks later...

Very good, especially if you do co-op. Me and wifey did co-op for about a day, til it gave her a bad headache. :( Solo again! If you do pick it up, try to get the 'complete' one with all the DLC.

We probably aren't picking up anymore games for a while. We have Little Big Planet, MotorStorm, Duke Nukem, GTA IV, Arkham Asylum, Turok, Portal 2, and the only one we have completed is Little Big Planet, and there's still shit left to do in it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...