What are you currently playing?

Aftermath

Yeah the N64 is great, really changed my perspective on gaming. There's so many damn good games on it, Super Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Conkers Bad Fur Day... And the list goes on :)

Anyway man, playing Driver 3, and finally I've come to Istanbul in Turkey, and wow, it looks damn nice you know, damn. I've heard that the producers of the Driver series takes photographs of the cities to make it as real as possible. Now, something I've been thinking about lately, when in the hell does it takes place? I remember Driver and Driver 2 took place in the 70s something, but I don't know a shit about Driver 3. And the weird thing is, there's laptops in the game, laptops? Man, is it around 2000ish something? I thought first it was maybe the early 80s, but after seeing the laptops I don't know, and Tanner still looks the same, he was around 30 in the 70s, so that means he should be 50-60 something if it takes place in 2000ish something, so I don't think it takes place at that time, but the laptops... Ahh anyway I'm gonna go and explore a little bit more of Istanbul.

I'm also a big fan of EA Sports games (and IRL I love sports). I'm especially a big fan of EA BIG's games, like SSX3.

Anyway man, been playing some Bugatron in the morning, OH MAN, just listen to the music! The best thing is, it's free and the gameplay is easy and pure fun, it kinda reminds me of the old good times. Bugatron is for PC, it's great man, but it's just the demo you know, but it's still great, the music is... omg, it's amazing.

Ahh I see man, that's pretty much you know, well I'm not sure how many times I've beated VC and SA, but at least it has to be a couple of times. And GTA III, yeah I've completed it a couple of times too, but you know, it was a long time ago, so I better start with playing it again, and I really like the missions you know. I remember when you were going to do that mission, you were going to take someones car at a restaurant in Portland and you're going to visit 8-ball and arm a bomb in his car, then drive it back to the restaurant and wait for him to go in so the car explodes, the funny thing is that it says "Eat till you explode" on Saint Marks Bistros sign, that man was eating way too much :D