What are you currently playing?

Aftermath

f*** dammit... I played against Toronto in NHL 2006, but I lost the game, 7-6. I played Colorado Avalanche, great hockey team but damn, all the time we played much better, in the end of period 3 they scored 6-6, but then in the extra game they scored again so they won, they just had luck you know, my goalie was like gone or something, maybe he saw a nude chick.

f*** dammit... I played against Toronto in NHL 2006, but I lost the game, 7-6. I played Colorado Avalanche, great hockey team but damn, all the time we played much better, in the end of period 3 they scored 6-6, but then in the extra game they scored again so they won, they just had luck you know, my goalie was like gone or something, maybe he saw a nude chick.

I want to play this game so bad. I hate my damn computer. When I try to play it, it says I have to update my drivers which I didn't know how to do so I uninstalled it. :(

I would play NHL 2006 but since my computer can't handle it, I'll have to play Madden 2006.

Edited by Rashon125

CroScorpion, you've got some great taste when it comes to video games, Super Mario 64 is one of the best games ever created, well probably the best platform game you know. I still remember the first step I took with Mario in Super Mario 64, it was magical. Man, it's been 10 years since it was released. CroScorpion, you know that another Mario game is coming out for the Wii? Super Mario Galaxy, should be as great as Super Mario 64, but I'm not sure if it's going to be as surprising as Super Mario 64, afterall, Super Mario 64 was the first 3D Mario game.

And Rashon125, yeah there's 2007, never played it though. Hey man... You should get a PS2 or something instead of upgrading your PC, it wont cost as much you know.

Playing NEW Super Mario Bros, got it for christmas.

Playing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, still fckn awesome to explore you know, just cruising around listening to Emotion 98.3 doing nothing is a great feeling.

Playing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, still fckn awesome to explore you know, just cruising around listening to Emotion 98.3 doing nothing is a great feeling.

I am playing Football Manager 2007 and I mean look at my team

GK - Ben Foster

LB - Gareth Bale

RB - Philip Lahm

CB - Nemanja Vidic

CB - Rio Ferdinand

LW - Luis Nani

RW - Cristiano Ronaldo

DM - Micheal Essien

AM - Cesc Fabregas

SS - Wayne Rooney

CF - David Villa

SUBS-

David James

Fran Merida

Wolfgang Amadeus Eikrem

Guiseepe Rossi

I dont think anyone can beat this team. I am unbeaten in 13 league games and am in the Quarter finals of the FA Cup and the Champion League.

Well right now I'm playing Mission Impossible, and many ppl are considering this as a failure, but IMO it's just great, the gameplay and all, freakin love it. But yeah, a little bit sucky control but hey... If you can overlook the control then it's really great.

Edited by GTAPlayer

I'm about to play co-op pro evo with my dad, we normally win but not all the time.

Well right now I'm playing Mission Impossible, and many ppl are considering this as a failure, but IMO it's just great, the gameplay and all, freakin love it. But yeah, a little bit sucky control but hey... If you can overlook the control then it's really great.

I have that game, it is quite good but sometimes a bit frustrating.

I'm about to play Madden 2006 and then if I have enough time after that, I'll play Madden 2007 again.

You mean 'The Getaway: Black Monday', right?

Yeah you're right bossman, Mission Impossible somtimes gets a little bit frustrating, it's a little bit slow but pretty damn good anyway. Well I'm playing NHL 2006, hehe I scored 15-1 against Ottawa, I was playing New Jersey Devils, man that was a great game... 15 goals, not bad eh.