Aftermath

What are you currently playing?

Alright man, right now I'm playing the classic Driver on PC, yeah man, the fun thing about the PC-version is that it offers a secret city after completing the game. The city is Newcastle where Reflections are working.

Matters which one he's playing, I've played the first one and it is pretty sweet. Second one should be too. Anyways, I'm gonna borrow my friends NFS Carbon for a while. So I'll have something new to play when I get home. :)

Tommy Montana I've merged your topic with an older one, just so you know.

I'm not really playing anything at the moment, last game I played was Crackdown though.

Yeah, it's alright Chris :) But for a second I thought my whole Topic was deleted. :lol:

Well right now I'm playing Call Of Duty 2.

Since I got my saved game files onto my PS3, I've been playing Scarface: The World Is Yours. I've been wanting to beat it for a while now, but without the save files I couldn't. Currently I'm not playing it because I was playing it for the past 5-6 hours or so and my PS3 was getting a little hot so I figured it'd be best for me to turn it off for a little. I'm probably going to start playing in about 10-20 minutes.