Aftermath

im playing

-GTA:SA

-Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

-Battlefield 2142

-World In Conflict

-S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow Of Chernobyl

and i think thats it for now

Can't seem to get into that, yeah, it looks gorgeous, yeah, it's good... but.... eh..... i struggle to like it, have to force myself to play it....

why do you have to FORCE yourself to play a game? games arent meant to be played unless you like them...

but if you still want to play it download some mods like "Oblivion Lost" off filefront or something....

P.S. got NFS Most Wanted and its AWSOME!!!!! and its graphics are like GTA IV's

Edited by Cross

Yeah I tried the demo for Audiosurf, it has a pretty interesting concept and it's awesome how aren't restricted to a pre-determined set of songs like in GH.

I'm getting back in Vice City (feels really weird after IV), IV (online when it doesn't fuck up and just messing around for 100%) also my friend just let me borrow Gears of War so I'll be playing that for a while.

Just dug up lost coast, which i never actually finished.

Ran the video stress test, on the specs they recommended for my system i got 93.21 fps. On Maxxed out specs, i got 56.3 fps. No noticeable difference in-game, except for the slightly improved graphics (stuf like MSAA, 16x Anthriscopic filtering, colour correction, reflect. detail.)

Crysis.

<3 Power Struggle.

im playing

-Battlefield 2142

-World In Conflict

Can't seem to get into that, yeah, it looks gorgeous, yeah, it's good... but.... eh..... i struggle to like it, have to force myself to play it....

I actually found the game a little... ugly. It just lacks something... Played it for like 1,5 hour. After that it hasn't entered my DVD Drive again.

Clear Sky's looks great though.

Crysis.

<3 Power Struggle.

im playing

-Battlefield 2142

-World In Conflict

I actually found the game a little... ugly. It just lacks something... Played it for like 1,5 hour. After that it hasn't entered my DVD Drive again.

Clear Sky's looks great though.

i thought it was ugly too but try playing it agin a bit further this time and you might like it