What are you currently playing?

Aftermath

Chargr's maxed out now on COD4, I wonder if he'll stop playing it or continue? I don't know what I'll do when I reach the highest level, might play it every now and again. About 20 mins ago it was the Bioshock demo, might pick it up, not sure. Regardless, I should be doing work right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I finished fallout a couple of days ago. Anticlimactic ending... :/

Also, just finished NFS carbon, in about 2 days.

Got TrackMania United Forever too, awesomely fun game, only cost me 5 England money.

Before that, FC2 consumed my life, as well as some good ol' Age of Ampires (now with decent wide-screen support)

Contemplating a replay of Bioshock... maybe...

Currently living in Stillwater, via Saint's Row 2. I'm rebuilding my co-op save after it got overwrote.

Lost over $3mil, all my co-op progress (nearly half) 110+ hours of gaming, 85 cars including ALL chopshop cars,

all save houses, a penis..... :pissedred:

Hit & miss finding people wanting to play who haven't saved w/ cheats (disables achievements on X360). I just don't

have the heart to ask L-RiC to help babysit dumb Donnie again.

Currently living in Stillwater, via Saint's Row 2. I'm rebuilding my co-op save after it got overwrote.

Lost over $3mil, all my co-op progress (nearly half) 110+ hours of gaming, 85 cars including ALL chopshop cars,

all save houses, a penis..... :pissedred:

Hit & miss finding people wanting to play who haven't saved w/ cheats (disables achievements on X360). I just don't

have the heart to ask L-RiC to help babysit dumb Donnie again.

Yes, never ask me to do that mission again....it won't be pretty. And anyway, due to my brother's incompetence in understanding why I don't like him borrowing my games, I can't play SR2 until he gets it back from his friend's house. Luckily, I have MTA to hold me over.

Ahh dude Urban too bad that happened with your save file, same thing happened with my IV. And yeah dude every single time your on it's always SR2, I'd buy it and play with you but since my XBL subscription is gonna run out soon I had to buy a 12 month card. But yeah currently just playing Gears 2 matchmaking with some friends, another week and a bit until LaD comes out and I'll be playing that for a long time probably.

Uncharted, earning trophies. Also, played GTA4 the other day and got the QUB3D trophy, which took me ages to get - I've played the QUB3D game for over 1 hour 40 minutes, and now I've got it.

I never got that one, took me too long. Alos whats with the suppressed shotgun :S

At the moment I'm just playing MTA. Haven't got my PS3 so not much else to play.

Resident Evil 4.

Well...recentally I have been playing through re4 for the 100'th time lol :thumbsup:

Other than that ...I've been playing...

-all my NES games!!! XD

-God of War

-SOTC

-Ico

-and Combat Arms!!!

Nice, Resident Evil sure is epic, I've completed it some minutes ago.

Now playing MGS4. Btw from what I've heard Ico is awesome, never played it unfortunately.

Rented Ultimate Tournament 3 with a friend yesterday. Reminds me of when I had UT for my PC back when it first came out. Full of unique weapons, fast paced and crazy gameplay which is a nice change from other shooters these days. Also was playing Gears 2 with my friends today, had an extremely close and intense game for once. That we won :D