What are you currently playing?

Aftermath

By modern warfare shooter, I think 'pilk meant something in the Counterstrike region, as opposed to something like Battlefeild 1942.

This.

Well yeah anyway, I was thinking that because I don't have my PS3 to play on at the moment I might just buy COD4 for my laptop and just play online or some shiz.

mouse is SO much easier to use than controller lol. some people say different but...nah. lol.

DMC4

Still one of the best looking games there is, by far. Cutscenes are gorgeous.

Only just started playing though, so for people who know the game, I've JUST got red queen. Not very far at all :P

Yeah, cutscenes are fucking awesome, Capcom always delivers games with great graphics. I'm on mission 10 or 11, can't really remember but so far it's been prety good.

Finally, I'm on level 20. Highest kills so far in CoD: WaW for me is about 20 kills. :D

Anyways, awesome shit. I'll be playing more CoD: WaW and some GTA IV.

My highest is 40, with 3 packs of dogs called in. :P Anyway, earlier, not right now, I played COD4, with a friend, trying to get outside the map on Ambush. My friend did it, but he lost his connection. I haven't gone out the map yet, either. ;( It's at the spawn point, someone lies down, you jump on top of him and then jump over the wall. Struggled for ages though.

Been playing CoD:WaW and now I'm on Level 42. So far so good. I've had a streak of at least 30 which is awesome, and I've called in the Dogs 3 times. :D That was an AWESOME match.

Well after college, I'm gonna play more CoD:WaW and I'm going to try out Search and Destroy for a bit, seems quite fun.

Strange, the lack of activity here. Anyway, yesterday I started to no-scope on COD4, started out in the non-hardcore section. It's quite hard, I just do the quick zoom-in and out thing, can't shoot from the hip yet, although have killed quite a few people at close range via the hip. Also, yesterday got about 34 kills and 2 assists by just using the no-scope method on a non hardcore match, was fun.

Strange, the lack of activity here. Anyway, yesterday I started to no-scope on COD4, started out in the non-hardcore section. It's quite hard, I just do the quick zoom-in and out thing, can't shoot from the hip yet, although have killed quite a few people at close range via the hip. Also, yesterday got about 34 kills and 2 assists by just using the no-scope method on a non hardcore match, was fun.

You mean quick-scopes? That's when you quickly bring up the scope and take your shot. I'm really good at them. We need to play with each other once my exams are over. I miss COD!

Been playing Pokemon Leaf Green on my iPod Touch. It's really fun, already got about 12 hours in the game :P I also got a bunch of Gameboy Advance and NES games on it too.

You mean quick-scopes? That's when you quickly bring up the scope and take your shot. I'm really good at them. We need to play with each other once my exams are over. I miss COD!

Been playing Pokemon Leaf Green on my iPod Touch. It's really fun, already got about 12 hours in the game :P I also got a bunch of Gameboy Advance and NES games on it too.

Yes, that's what I meant. No-scoping is hard, I can only do it at close range with the Steady Aim perk, no good really. I have no idea how the pros do it, I'm amazed at their videos. However, yesterday I twice killed 2 people with 1 bullet, one of them whilst I was in mid-air, on the Backlot level, so I completed the Airborne challenge from that. I have a few more weeks of Uni, and then a very long summer, so that would be the IDEAL time for me to play online with you.

I've also been playing FireRed recently, but on the VBA emulator.

Well I've been playing CoD: WaW and I'm trying to complete the Humilation Challenges. One thing I truly enjoy alot is humiliating my enemies, like any of you would do if they completely rubbed humilation in your face.

So recently I've been trying to complete a challenge which you cook your grenade until it explodes, but you have to kill your enemy, and yourself. So I've done it quite alot, and it seems that even though I do this, all the people in my team get pissed of cause I die alot, even though I got the MOST kills. :P Pathetic it is, but I did it cause some idiotic/retarded kids that are on their final level of Prestige (Which by the way sound like they're only 10 years old) think their all top and shit, so I decide to kill them, doing it in style. You may not think that's style, but to me, killing them whilst they place their bouncing betty on the floor and immediately shooting at it is style. So yeah, owning kids that think they're all top is fun. I even cooked the grenade 4 times and got 3 kills (Last one was assist kill).

So yeah, heh, was fun, but at the end I left cause my internet connection fucked. :(

Anyways, I'll be adding some of you dudes later to my PSN, hopefully it will be a blast playing against you dudes.