*Sexiest Member* V2

Chris

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.imagelodge.net/imgs/chris82/p40300243f4.jpg

2nd entry: Me and my favorite drink! :)

Sorry, Tom, I have a new vote. ANYONE with a bottle of Bawls is sexy. Infact, I have ten empty bottles, I should take a picture with my bottles

Chris reminds me of that annoying ass kid in the Homo Alone movies.the8hv.gif

I knew I wasn't the only one who saw the resemblance.

Holy shit Crimson, did you just get back from doing some shit for the Don? :P You look like youve just killed someone.the8hv.gif

Yeah, you do, Dave.

Ok, MvI contacted me... and forced me to enter.

So here it is...

Stop copying my excuse. :)

And xenon it's a standard guitar. The acoustic I play at school is a midget one however.

Isn't everyone just going to vote for a girl tho what with this topic being kinda weighted.

There should be a separate part of this rating thing for women, and another for men. If the women start bitching about shit being "unequal" smack em upside the fu(k1n' head to teach them some respect.the8hv.gif

There is a seperate voting for men and women if you had bothered to read anything. Learn how to treat a women with respect. Smacking them upside the head is not teaching them respect now is it. It showing them what a pussy you are and how you're too inept to cope.

There is a seperate voting for men and women if you had bothered to read anything. Learn how to treat a women with respect. Smacking them upside the head is not teaching them respect now is it. It showing them what a pussy you are and how you're too inept to cope.

Owned. Besides, most of them fight back, anyways. That's pointless.

I wanted to enter another picture but I can't remember which one, now. Maybe the one with all the cds.

Is it just me or does Chris82 and Mvi look alike?

I dunno if its because im tired or what.. but they look.. the same. Anyway can we enter random people? I mean people we know who they are.. but don't talk to them 'cause they're a bitch?

Then again.. who'd want to vote for a bitch.. oh well. I need to get a new picture.. when are we voting?

Because Bawlz does not exist. Though, I DO drink a liquid with a similar name, it's called Bawls.

Heh. I was on my way home with a couple of Bawls in a bag, and i asked my friend to hold it while i tied my shoe. He started to drink one and... well i think you guys know what happed to him. ;)

:jumpon:

Viva La Bawls!!!!