I'm really gay

smallpancake

So, I wasn't going to wait any longer. I did the unthinkable! I bought a CORE 360 on Ebay for $600. Thankfully the guy that sold it to me included a wireless controller, What a bargin! :gappy:

Please. Don't. Laugh.

I will laugh. Laugh alot. You got RIPPED DA F00K OFF! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lolbounce:

I wouldn't get the 360 even if someone sold it to me for $30 dollars lol

Yeah, I'm guessing you're a fanboy.

mhm a fan of the good old Sony yes. Since sony pwns everyone. Did I tell you guys that sony owns at least 70% of the gaming industry and as microsoft and nintendo only own 15% each :P .it isn't a lie

I wouldn't believe that, ever. Nintendo HAS to own SHITLOADS of the industry.

But that is called fanboyism when you say a system sucks just because it isn't by your favorite company.

I'm not saying that the 360 sucks. I played it at EB Games and it wasn't a bad looking system. The system itself looked good, I liked the design the controllers were the same but when I played a racing game on their, I hated how R1 was the gas >.<

I say that the Revolutions has a good chance on beating the 360. Since that the 360 has 1000's of complaints about it freezing and heating up quickly. Maybe Nintendo will finally pull off something good, their better be better games for the Revolutions then for the GameCube.

Yea I am also beginning to think that Nintendo should at least own 40% of the gaming industry but they have lost quite a big due to Sony and Microsoft joining in. Well doesn't matter, it all matters on who likes which system. I don't really care if people think that the PS3 is going to be shit or the 360 or the Revolutions. I still think that they are good systems, but yea.

I'm not saying that the 360 sucks. I played it at EB Games and it wasn't a bad looking system. The system itself looked good, I liked the design the controllers were the same but when I played a racing game on their, I hated how R1 was the gas >.<

I say that the Revolutions has a good chance on beating the 360. Since that the 360 has 1000's of complaints about it freezing and heating up quickly. Maybe Nintendo will finally pull off something good, their better be better games for the Revolutions then for the GameCube.

Yea I am also beginning to think that Nintendo should at least own 40% of the gaming industry but they have lost quite a big due to Sony and Microsoft joining in. Well doesn't matter, it all matters on who likes which system. I don't really care if people think that the PS3 is going to be shit or the 360 or the Revolutions. I still think that they are good systems, but yea.

<_< well I've played the 360 5 hours straight. Playing ALL the games out. Not a single freeze.

@smallpancake: owned. WHY did you but it for $600$$???

<_< well I've played the 360 5 hours straight. Playing ALL the games out. Not a single freeze.

Well congradulations, your 360 works fine then, you were one of the lucky ones out of the bunch then.

Hm smallpancake when you are buying gamesystems you should always look at the "real" price in stores.

Edited by Plo Koon

Well, you can get anything you want just depends on how much you pay. Myself, I think I'm done with console gaming. I'm just going to stick to pc. Soak my money into that.

Yea, I am beginning to be like that now. But killzone 2 will be on the PS3 and I want that game and it won't be for the PC so meh. I will probably get the PS3 maybe a few months after the release date.

Well congradulations, your 360 works fine then, you were one of the lucky ones out of the bunch then.

Hm smallpancake when you are buying gamesystems you should always look at the "real" price in stores.

more like yoy=ur not one of the unlucky ones, cause only a few 360's have freezing problems while more than 90% are totally fine,

and dont forget Nintendo started the playstation cause they wanted sony to make a CD add on for the SNES which didnt come out, but then sony released it as the Playstation X which then was changed to Playstation.

see I know my computer history, So you must thank Nintendo for making sony release the playstation.

ah here is some nice problems that it had:

A day after the North American launch of the first of a new generation of consoles, the Xbox 360, Microsoft has confirmed that some gamers are experiencing nasty problems already. "We have received a few isolated reports of consoles not working as expected," Microsoft spokeswoman Molly O'Donnell told Reuters. A lot of Xbox 360 sites, including 360Updates, were filled with messages about strange crashes and error codes that users were getting. In some cases, the console would crash after less than 20 minutes of use.

While it is expected that problems like this would arise, you have to understand why many of the new owners of this console are frustrated. If you read around online, even just in our Xbox 360 General discussion forum, you will read about how people were disappointed after waiting for hours in the cold to buy one just to find out they weren't going to get one. Now imagine waiting for hours in the cold, queuing for your turn and then finally getting one only to take it home and watch it crash within minutes.

Most of the reports Microsoft is receiving details the console crashing during normal usage, or while using the Xbox live service. However, the company is still delighted with the launch and claims there is only a small fraction of complaints - but did not release any figures. "With any launch of this magnitude, you're bound to see something happening," O'Donnell said.

So what do you do when you experience problems with an Xbox 360? According to O'Donnell, the best thing to do is call 1-800-4MY-XBOX for trouble shooting. If the problem cant be solved, Microsoft will repair of replace the console.

hm their also seems to be a Xbox720 coming out some time

Edited by Plo Koon

gently caress 360 i wanna ps3

Yo spaz the great you there what do you want more ps3 or 360

does the new nintendo have any confirmed games yet?

Obvious ones like Zelda and Mario.

hahahahahaha you paid THAT MUCH FOR AN XBOX 360!!?!???!?! :bleh:

In New Hampshire, I went to a game store and they told me about 50% of the 360's were returned because they broke after only a few hours of play!

If I were you I would be doing this :bashhead:

lol

If there is one thing I have learned from hanging out in game shops, you never trust what they say. They are usually full of BS. Except the GameStop I use to go to. They were pretty smart guys. Usually the managers and stuff are the ones who know what they are talking about. The rest of them USUALLY just pull stuff out of their asses.

Obvious ones like Zelda and Mario.

If there is one thing I have learned from hanging out in game shops, you never trust what they say. They are usually full of BS. Except the GameStop I use to go to. They were pretty smart guys. Usually the managers and stuff are the ones who know what they are talking about. The rest of them USUALLY just pull stuff out of their asses.

HAHAHAHA!!! that was funny :D

I dont understand why someone would pay 600$ for a Xbox 360 so yea you should be doing this :bashhead: