easter eggs

Lewi

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I got a list of easter eggs, too large to post, i'll put it in the upload.

A few days ago, someone tell me about some kind of Big Foot or Sasquasch in the countryside of San andreas, he told me something about big foot that he doesn't fight you only shows and dissapear, i hear too about the cj's mom ghost, about a giant anaconda in san fierro, the alcatraz jail near san fierro, ghost car, planes that crashes into the dessert and ovnis in the same area.

I dont believe this things, but i know there is ghost car, near whetstone, angel pine or mount chiliad, in the countryside, i was in mountain, or whatever like a mountain but smaller, i was in a sanchez and from the nothing a old car, just like the pimp one but is not, was riding down and hit me, with it lights on and when i get close, it have no rider, and i look everywhere with a gun, you know maybe the rider had money, so i saw nothing, nothing running, and i didnt see any bodies jumping when i use the bazooka.

Well, i have see some other things, like that guy in the like taking pictures an then killing himself going into the water.

I heard of a cult and im interested in that, and i have been told that theres a web page of that cult, someone can send it to me, i dont know, by private message or in this post.

Acglaphotis

Easter_Eggs..doc

Edited by acgla

somewhere in the badlands is an old bulding.

I walked around there sometime and i heard a chainsaw..

so i take a look right there and the sound of the chainsaw was getting louther.

i walked in the bulding and there was nobody but the sound was still there.

i thought that it was nothing. i want to get out of the bulding and some guy with a mask and a chainsaw in his hand attacked me.

i tried to kill him but he was too strong.

every time i go back there there's nothing.

i saw it one time but never again..

can somebody tell me more about this :worship:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

^^^^He thinks about the link in the first post.

Anyway, if you want to see Jason, there's a place called "Leafly Hollow" somewhere in the badlands. You can locate the farm on the map as it says "Leafly Hollow" when you place a cursour on the spot. You have to enter the farm at night, after midnight I think. Get out of the vehicle and start wandering around the farm. Soon, you'll hear a chainsaw and it will be getting closer and closer to you. Then you'll see Jason. He's the guy with a chainsaw.

I thought rockstar confirmed there was no bigfoot...

No man, its just a cover up. Just like the government deniing aleins and UFOs in Area51. R* Said theer was no bigfoot just to cover it up. But I swear, when I was driving around in the woods, I heard a chainsaw buzz sound for like a second. I looked all around but saw nothing. DARN YOU LEATHERFACE, DARN YOU!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sum disaproval about UFOS in the game if you go to area 69 or whatever it is in an aircraft the light u will see in an anti aircraft missle if you stray from any road around there and drive there in i prefer a rancher bf injection or a sanchez you will see the missle launcher it is indestructible and automatic so it move by itself a kills anything above it however it will only fire at an aircraft once so

to get an arial view, the nearby corgobob helicopter is explosion proof and fire proof so the missle won't even make a mark on it, tried it myself the missle did not kill it neither did the fire the missle made! it will kill hunters and anything else that fly to that location though also in sf the naval base has a patriot and a barracks truck there.the missle also makes a flashing light in the night sky.

sum disaproval about UFOS in the game if you go to area 69 or whatever it is in an aircraft the light u will see in an anti aircraft missle if you stray from any road around there and drive there in i prefer a rancher bf injection or a sanchez you will see the missle launcher it is indestructible and automatic so it move by itself a kills anything above it however it will only fire at an aircraft once so

to get an arial view, the nearby corgobob helicopter is explosion proof and fire proof so the missle won't even make a mark on it, tried it myself the missle did not kill it neither did the fire the missle made! it will kill hunters and anything else that fly to that location though also in sf the naval base has a patriot and a barracks truck there.the missle also makes a flashing light in the night sky.

-The SAM is not indestructable, it can be destroyed easily, just shoot it with the tank or somthing and its gone (but it will respawn later on)

-It only shoots you down,. ive been in area 69 and once a plane flew over me (that olny WW2 plane) and it didnt get shot down

-Carbob is not explosion proof or fireproof, its as vulnerable as you if you keep on making bullshit

-SAM missles (also lock-on missles on Hydra, also think the RPG is too, but not sure)are 1/3 strength or regular rocet launcher, so it takes 3 missles to destroy the Carbob (and other planes and helis too)

-There is always a fire on the planes/heli whe it gets a lot of its heath knocked off (but the fire goes away in like 5 seconds)

-The SAMs will shoot at anything youre flying