V2 Game Saves

MastaCheefa

So I was about half way through the game when my hard drive found it convenient to crash. I lost everything including my gta:sa game saves. I went to look for some downloadable game saves but all I can find is V1. Im now starting to realize V2 is a piece of shit and so Im downloading V1. But in the meantime, does anyone have V2 gamesaves that I could use? Im kinda thinking they may not be possible, due to the utter lack of v2 gamesaves on the internet.

But if anyone has a save roughly around the time of the house party, or just before you can get out of los santos I would love you forever.

• 1 month later...
So I was about half way through the game when my hard drive found it convenient to crash. I lost everything including my gta:sa game saves. I went to look for some downloadable game saves but all I can find is V1. Im now starting to realize V2 is a piece of shit and so Im downloading V1. But in the meantime, does anyone have V2 gamesaves that I could use? Im kinda thinking they may not be possible, due to the utter lack of v2 gamesaves on the internet.

But if anyone has a save roughly around the time of the house party, or just before you can get out of los santos I would love you forever.

• 4 weeks later...

hey could someone help me out? i think i have the same problem, i used to play SA on ps2 and i compleated it 100%, i got the computer version b/c i dont have my ps2 anymore and i will go insane if i have to play through that game one more time so i need a 100% game save but every one ive downloaded doesnt work, the game just starts the intro video like a normal new game would, i think im putting it in the right folder GTA user files or something i cant see a version number in the game but the disk says second edition please help

• 3 weeks later...