Sign in to follow this  
Scott.

Little Britain

Yeh...I think Little Britain is really cool - and funny of course :rofl2: .

I saw Little Britain series 1 + 2 boxset in the shop for €40, it might be even less in the sales, so I might get it then...

sunsearchers.jpg

In the last one I saw (which was recently), at the Sun Searchers travel agent, and Carol Beer was handing the copule their tickets, and she coughed in the envelope and then it echoed when they opened - that was classic! :rofl2:

Edited by bryan

I dont see how anyone can watch this crap.

It's the same, unfunny jokes, used again and again.

Even the "New" charecters in series three are old. The woman who urinates randomly is just a reincarnation of that old lady who pukes vast ammounts whenever she eats somthing made by a minority, for example.

This entire show is bullpoo.

Little Britain is extreamly funny. Martin88 please drop down dead. Of course I got both series on DVD and the scripts of series 2. Series 3 was great I really liked the last Christmas episode it rocked. I loved it how Anne decorated her chrstmas tree with fishfingers.

Series 3 was great

Series 3 is the first series where I've actually decided to stop watching. Before, Lucas and Williams had new ideas, now, they've run out of creativity.

Who hasnt seen it? Series one and two were good but some sketches are growing old, but the lou and andy sketches are still funny, I like the one where they go to a park and Andy starts to kick the crap out of the chavs while lou is talking to himself.

Little Britain rocks! Some of the scetches aren't to my taste, but I love most of them. I don't really like Daffyd anymore, but fat fighters are the best.

I mean how can you not like this?

Margery: Your having a baby? What will we call it?

Meera: John?

Margery: whassat my love?

(repeat like, 10 times)

Margery: What about Jabba?

lol.