How do I enter the Army base underground

DingDong

Wow, a lot of help is being given to someone who is obviously only posting once or twice and never coming again. f*ck that asshole. Give me his email so I can spam it. f*cking assholes. To get "on topic", yes, The Black Project is the mission where you get to go into that underground base. I have pictures from inside of it on my PS2 save game file. Theres a desktop computer system that looks like one from today, when back then in 1992, desktop computers layed on their side, not standing up like they were in GTA:SA's underground base. Theres all kinds of shit you can see down there. Listen to what those people on the radio say. 50 million dollar project.... protect the alien technology or something.... and when I first played that mission, I SWEAR TO f*ckING GOD that when I got out of the base, I saw a UFO, a red one, fly across the night sky. I was like "Jesus Christ, that rules!" Unfortunately, I never saw it again, EVER again. It flew by really fast and shit. I barely noticed it and no it wasnt a plane because the planes in GTA:SA arent reddish-orange colored and they dont go up PAST where you cant fly to.the8hv.gif

Wow, a lot of help is being given to someone who is obviously only posting once or twice and never coming again. f*ck that asshole. Give me his email so I can spam it. f*cking assholes. To get "on topic", yes, The Black Project is the mission where you get to go into that underground base. I have pictures from inside of it on my PS2 save game file. Theres a desktop computer system that looks like one from today, when back then in 1992, desktop computers layed on their side, not standing up like they were in GTA:SA's underground base. Theres all kinds of shit you can see down there. Listen to what those people on the radio say. 50 million dollar project.... protect the alien technology or something.... and when I first played that mission, I SWEAR TO f*ckING GOD that when I got out of the base, I saw a UFO, a red one, fly across the night sky. I was like "Jesus Christ, that rules!" Unfortunately, I never saw it again, EVER again. It flew by really fast and shit. I barely noticed it and no it wasnt a plane because the planes in GTA:SA arent reddish-orange colored and they dont go up PAST where you cant fly to.the8hv.gif

O UFO's, that would be pretty cool to see. That would be awesome if in the next gta they had ufo's flying that you could actually see at night and their is a alien base lol

• 3 weeks later...
No there actually was one in SA. I saw it. I was like Jesus Christ man.the8hv.gif

what ever

1. gently caress you... ( its to de shit )

2. you forgot to say its round

3. 50 million projext is in Vice City

4. NO ALIENS IN SA

oh yh soz for double post