HEEEELP! :(

-=Jossse=-

:pissedred:

i really want to put the voodoo handling (hydraulic suspension... u know... lowrider springs) in any car... a common car... i dont know... like a bobcat or landstalker.

it could be AWESOME... but it seems imposible cuz i didnt see a mod like this before....

so please... i mean... PLEASE.. help me... tell me what tool or tools can i use to do it... or if i cant do it... why not...

thanx a lot... i hope u could answer my question :worship:

p.d. that was my english... pretty good ah? :gappy:

post-3131-1134479761_thumb.jpg

1. You need to go to your Vice City install directory (usually C:/Program Files/Rockstar Games/Grand Theft Auto Vice City) and when you're in the VC folder, look for a folder called "data" and double-click it.

2. Find a file in there called "handling.cfg" and open it with notepad.

3. Search for the Voodoo car's line, select the entire line (except the name) and copy it.

4. Then find the car you want to replace, delete it's entire line (except the name) and paste the Voodoo line in.

5. Save the file and start VC. :)

:blink: oh... i hope thats true... but i dont think so... now im going to try it... did u try that? does it work? when i said "hydraulic suspension" i ment the "jumps" that the voodoo does when u press shift, 4, 5, 3, or 6 key... u know what i mean...

so please... if modifying the handling.txt doesnt work... i dont know... tell me other way to change that... :rolleyes:

here its a picture bout what i mean:

post-3131-1134495435.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

oh f*ck...

i knew it...

very awesome to be true...

u must be talking bout gta:sa cuz i've never read those flags on handling.cfg...

and vc cars doesnt have nitro...

ok ok

let me see...

can u do it for gta:vc???

:gappy:

it would be awesome... a lowrider bobcat... or even a truck!!

omg... it must be a dream...

anyway...

help

:blink: oh... i hope thats true... but i dont think so... now im going to try it... did u try that? does it work? when i said "hydraulic suspension" i ment the "jumps" that the voodoo does when u press shift, 4, 5, 3, or 6 key... u know what i mean...

so please... if modifying the handling.txt doesnt work... i dont know... tell me other way to change that... :rolleyes:

here its a picture bout what i mean:

We aren't stupid, we know what you're talking about. God damn. And yes, chances are the hydraulics are in handling. Where the else would it be?

**AGAIN**

i really want to put the voodoo handling (hydraulic suspension... u know... lowrider springs) in any car... a common car... i dont know... like a bobcat or landstalker.

it could be AWESOME... but it seems imposible cuz i didnt see a mod like this before....

so please... i mean... PLEASE.. help me... tell me what tool or tools can i use to do it... or if i cant do it... why not...

someone told me that devconsole can change that thing...

i found the "devconsole" program here...

http://libertymodshop.hp.infoseek.co.jp/dev.htm

but... how can i use it??

i cant find that option!!

ok... thats all... i give...

if u want to answer this fakin thing... thx...

if not... its ok... i wont ask this fakin thing anymore...

but i will apreciate the answer... :yup:

and... if this thing is in handling.cfg...

ok

but can someone tell me how can i change it? i mean... which r the flags or number to put hydraulics??

look...

i puted what careca said...

this flag code: 24b0008

on my infernus...

and...

loooooooooooooool

my infernus appeard whitout wheels and when i was close to it... i fly over the air!! and i fakin killed myself!!

WTF

so... if a silly code can change that poo...

IT CAN PUT HYDRAULICS!

so anybody knows what r those silly numbers??

seven numbers!

only that!!

:gappy:

• 9 months later...

lol i put voodoo handling on my taxi wich made the shocks very soft and a bit higher than normal

so it bounces high sometimes

(note: i change part of the handling to random numbers)

untitled1vi7.jpg

and why wont u just try finding a lowrider truck mod

a lowrider that will replace

Edited by faran1995

1. You need to go to your Vice City install directory (usually C:/Program Files/Rockstar Games/Grand Theft Auto Vice City) and when you're in the VC folder, look for a folder called "data" and double-click it.

2. Find a file in there called "handling.cfg" and open it with notepad.

3. Search for the Voodoo car's line, select the entire line (except the name) and copy it.

4. Then find the car you want to replace, delete it's entire line (except the name) and paste the Voodoo line in.

5. Save the file and start VC. :)

Thanks!!! appreciated :P