Stuck in " Farewell, my love"

acgla

Hi, im new at this forum, and i dont know much of it, :whistle:but i really like any type of help.

Here's my problem, i have been playing and i past ryder's last mission almost monday, now im in the countryside mission and i have to say it: they are simpler than some mission in los santos, so, im in the mission"Farewell, my love", but i suck at racing mission, i dont use very much tricks, but in the races of Cesar, i use the trick "Jcnruad" to make every car in my way explode and my car did not explode, but in this mission, with that stupid zr-350 or whatever, it DOES explode, so im kinda stuck in here, so i been looking for help i think here i could get some.

I leave my save if someone wants to help, if thats the case, please let the save here in this post, or at my e-mail [email protected] i will be very thank full.

Acglaphotis

P.s: Don't jugde me but before i was playing mission i make the police chase me for fun and i use very times the cheat "Hesoyam" that's the reason for the 80 million $ >.<

P.s2: Im sorry the file is in RAR extension, i could not find ZIP extension program.

GTASAsf1.rar

Edited by acgla

Thanks, im trying to modify the car to make it like a sanchez but i dont make a big thing.

This race, eventually, is going to destroy me.

Acglaphois

Cheating destroys, not the missions. Cause, you see, I never cheated, ever, and got that mission from the very first try. If you cheat a lot, then you just can't stop it and you're lost when you have to play in a fair way (without entering cheats, stuff like drive-by or PIT don't count).

I dont cheat for the missions, every mission, except "High Stakes, Low Rider" and "Wu Zi Mu", all the another ones are clean, sure i use cheats, but not for the history line, just for fun, like the cheat what make every person a triad, all cars are black and there are many pcj-600, bf-400 and fcr-900, i sure made it like 1000 times, no because i want to get a mission passed, just because i like the bikes and i like katanas, the only problem i got is the damn race.

Or maybe the next races.

Acglaphotis

Edited by acgla

• 2 weeks later...
oops. i always went through it. but I always managed to take the lead at the start. just try and control the car at full throttle, then once you've taken the lead, ease of abit.

yeah that works too Its really all about working out where you can get the lead. Also I find that at the end of the race at least 1 of the cars falls into the stream. :)

• 6 months later...
yeah that works too Its really all about working out where you can get the lead. Also I find that at the end of the race at least 1 of the cars falls into the stream. :)

damnit. i tried all those tricks. havent cheated on any mission but this one i'd just love to get rid of.

its worse than the darn dancing missions.

anyone help?

should i upload the save as everyone does?

Heres a good tip, when the race first begins, dont go ahead, try to stay back, the guys infront will try ram into each other and once most of them spin out, go for the lead. Antoehr thing, dont go to fast as you can lose control

arrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggg!!!!

if i take it easy, i stay behind.

if i let them go ahead and ram, the get so far i dont catch up.

if i go too fast i lose it and fly off.

if i cut corners i always end up jumping off some ledge and lose control.

i cant figure it out!!!!!

all the other races were a breeze.

and i cant go on with out this one.

arrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggg!!!!

if i take it easy, i stay behind.

if i let them go ahead and ram, the get so far i dont catch up.

if i go too fast i lose it and fly off.

if i cut corners i always end up jumping off some ledge and lose control.

this was funny.

tried the free aim cheat so i can gun down the racers.

while trying to gun them i found out i took the lead by far. didnt even kill one of them.

aparently the weird aim angle worked for me and i wan the race fair and square.

thanks for the support ppl.

Cheating destroys, not the missions. Cause, you see, I never cheated, ever, and got that mission from the very first try. If you cheat a lot, then you just can't stop it and you're lost when you have to play in a fair way (without entering cheats, stuff like drive-by or PIT don't count).

Yeah. Cheats make a game be too easy. Too easy games mean: :nope: BIG NONO FOR ME!

• 2 weeks later...

Make the handling.cfg file to make their bikes go slower

But it you all have the same, your screwed really.

On "The Driver" on Vice City

Hilary got a Sabre Turbo, and I got a sentinel.

So i tweaked the handling.cfg to make the sabre turbo slow.

It was slower then the sabre

Sabre = 120

Sabre Turbo = 100

Sentinal = 200

Try that