after badlands

cj's brother

Hey guys this is my first post and I'm glad to post on thegtaplace.com forums and i've been playing gta for few months and after i finished badlands there is no phone call no mission or anything to do it just says mission passed so any idea what can I do? Any save game editor which can make it have phone call and continue my game? I don't want to start all over again so please.

Make sure all the location markers arn't turned off on your map. I'm pretty sure you get a call after you finish the mission though, maybe you got it.. but didn't notice? Check up above Los Santos.. the country side section, because that's where you get your next mission(s).

Im not 100% certain, but I hope it helps to some extent.

Well, the badlands mission is the one where you have to kill some kind of witness, pulaski want it dead because he saw pulaski's manners.

At the end, you get a call from cesar, when it's done some sign appear, the sign is a interrogation "?", however, i see you dont get the call, it happens to me 3 days ago, not with that particular mission, what i did was this, keep out of cars, bikes, boats, planes, jetpacks etc, and wait until it call you, kill the time, i dont know, for example you can kill people meanwhile you dont get the call, an it gives you some money.

• 3 years later...
Hey guys this is my first post and I'm glad to post on thegtaplace.com forums and i've been playing gta for few months and after i finished badlands there is no phone call no mission or anything to do it just says mission passed so any idea what can I do? Any save game editor which can make it have phone call and continue my game? I don't want to start all over again so please.

I have the exactly same problem. Did you alerady find out how to fix it?

You'll probably catch some flak for bumping a four year old topic, ignore it you have a good question.

In that four years similar issues have come up & many times it turns out a game was saved w/ a cheat was activated.

have you saved after using a cheat or are you running any mods?

Well I have some new cars and buildings. Opened shops and no roadnlock mod. I'm using +151 trainer and savegame editor but i used this stuff before and it worked ok.

PS: I don't have a crack. I have legal euroversion

Well I have some new cars and buildings. Opened shops and no roadnlock mod. I'm using +151 trainer and savegame editor but i used this stuff before and it worked ok.

Editing GTA3.IMG shouldn't affect your game, if there's any problem there the game will just crash. No experience w/

trainers but if the save game editor's like mine that shouldn't be a problem, in fact it should have a selection to reset

TIMES CHEATED to 0 & would prevent cheat traps.

Those guys usually want DATA files left out of DL'd copies.

The only useful thing I can think of is your save got corrupted, sorry I can't be more help.

Editing GTA3.IMG shouldn't affect your game, if there's any problem there the game will just crash. No experience w/

trainers but if the save game editor's like mine that shouldn't be a problem, in fact it should have a selection to reset

TIMES CHEATED to 0 & would prevent cheat traps.

Those guys usually want DATA files left out of DL'd copies.

The only useful thing I can think of is your save got corrupted, sorry I can't be more help.

Thanks. I have reinnstaled the game to a vanilla 1.01 version and it's still not working. So I guess it's a save problem. Is there any way to edit savegame so I won't need to star game all over again?