Sign in to follow this  
Denise Robinson

Annoying glich..

* SPOILERS *

Im not sure if this has been posted here, but I have 2 save files, and on one decided to try out some cheats, and then I saved. So I have one files which is clean of cheats, and one not. So anyway im playing on my cheated file, doing a mission for JD where you have to drive salvatore away from the police becuse hes been caught at JDs club (cant remeber mission, been a while since I played the game) and in the cutscene where your meant to step in, and then the mission starts, Salvatore just puts his hands up and surrenders to the police! Then after the cutscene it just has the 'mission failed' writing, and theres nothing you can do about it! Has this ever happened to anyone else, or have I just posted something that was found out ages ago? :D

Edited by SkyliИe^

nope never happened to me. And I did the same thing u did I have one file without cheats and one file with cheats but it says warning that it might mess up the game and I dont see anything wrong only that my stats it says don of all liars which isnt a big problem.