Look At This

Wow...they sucks

Well anyway tone down on the filters

Lol, ok Poochie, before critisizing, atleast know what your talking about. I used very little filters on the first one((i used shear and i believe thats all to shape a few tentacles)) and on the second one i used absolutly 0 filters. The wide range of colors and the weird shapes, are layers with different layer styles set to make, riiight, images.

Wow...they sucks

Well anyway tone down on the filters

Lol, ok Poochie, before critisizing, atleast know what your talking about. I used very little filters on the first one((i used shear and i believe thats all to shape a few tentacles)) and on the second one i used absolutly 0 filters. The wide range of colors and the weird shapes, are layers with different layer styles set to make, riiight, images.

The ends justify the means and they still suck <_< better luck next time

Well look at your sig, its stupid. Its just black with some gold shit on it and your name. Atleast mine is more creative.

And yet another n00b opens his mouth....

Um yea, you should really learn different styles, what I made is creative...its a type of grunge, but you wouldn't know because your just a silly tutorial/trend/filter whore

....Dungen maybe :whistle:

Right, atleast know something about me before talking. I only use a few tutorials to find out certain things that i really want to know. Do my sigs look trendy do you? I laugh in your face if you say yes. I dont use filters no where near as much i use to. I hardly use them except for small effects.

Your sig is trendy

1. Everyone used transparent cuts threw there sig

2. I've seen that blood spike tut all over (and yes I've seen people with it on there sigs)

3. That text is common

4. BG looks like you used a tut or you just used some filters

OVERALL: : :w00t:

Right, atleast know something about me before talking. I only use a few tutorials to find out certain things that i really want to know. Do my sigs look trendy do you? I laugh in your face if you say yes. I dont use filters no where near as much i use to. I hardly use them except for small effects.

Your sig is trendy

2. I've seen that blood spike tut all over (and yes I've seen people with it on there sigs)

3. That text is common

OVERALL: :zZZ:

1. Wasnt even talking about the sig im using now.

2. The background wasnt made with a tutorial OR filters. Its just blotches, why would you need a tutorial? :huh: Actually i used about 9 layers for the background, i like using a bunch of layers and then changing some styles around and then flattening them together, and thats just what came out.

3. Who cares if its "trendy"? Shouldnt your own sig be the way you want it? I happen to like the bloody tentacles((or in my sig's case poles or whatever)), and most people here know i love transparency.

Your sig is trendy

3. That text is common

OVERALL: :zZZ:

3. Who cares if its "trendy"? Shouldnt your own sig be the way you want it? I happen to like the bloody tentacles((or in my sig's case poles or whatever)), and most people here know i love transparency.

You said your sig wasn't trendy, you said it was "crative"

See

Atleast mine is more creative.
Do my sigs look trendy do you? I laugh in your face if you say yes.