Look At This

Right, atleast know something about me before talking. I only use a few tutorials to find out certain things that i really want to know. Do my sigs look trendy do you? I laugh in your face if you say yes. I dont use filters no where near as much i use to. I hardly use them except for small effects.

Your sig is trendy

1. Everyone used transparent cuts threw there sig

2. I've seen that blood spike tut all over (and yes I've seen people with it on there sigs)

3. That text is common

4. BG looks like you used a tut or you just used some filters

OVERALL: :zZZ:

3. Who cares if its "trendy"? Shouldnt your own sig be the way you want it? I happen to like the bloody tentacles((or in my sig's case poles or whatever)), and most people here know i love transparency.

You said your sig wasn't trendy, you said it was "crative"

See

Atleast mine is more creative.
Do my sigs look trendy do you? I laugh in your face if you say yes.

Actually i said it was "creative" not crative. ;)

And i was talking about the one in this topic, not the one i was wearing when i said that. Too me the one in the first post of this topic, looks creative.

See well Poochie Lue (god that name sounds ---- :mellow: ) you know what your problem is? You are a good grahic artist, but you apply your creative talents to degradable designs... :mellow:

short story long, your a good graphic artist, but your graphics are just purely fruity and dumb.

In all the graphics I've seen from you they all include very retarded looking stars and plus symbols, can you please explain this prediciment to me please? :mellow:

:huh: lol fruity and gay maybe, but this just simply shows that you only seen about 2 or 3 of my creations and what’s with the homophobia, and how can I be a good artist if my graphics are fruity, dumb, and wasted on degradable designs? You make no sense, you say I'm a good graphic artist, but all my works are so called fruity. When you say fruity your implying that something’s "bad" which from my perspective you are calling it bad. Please express clearly what you trying to say.

By the way you should visit my deviant art page, you just won't see fruity and gay creations with stars and glitter all over them on them (which is actually called pixel dust).

http://poochielue.deviantart.com/

For the record wasn’t this between me and www.Spasmod.ToM?

when I say they look fruity I mean they look...fruity.

What guy puts starts and addition symbols all over his graphics and has name "Poochie Lue"?

I'm not trying to imply anything here but... :whistle:

Looks like someone is in denial...stuck in the closet I see or are you so scared your hiding under the bed...

We all know who the real homosexual is he just isn't man enough to admit it....pyro

full%20closet.jpg

Its OK, pyro you can come out, we won't judge you :nope:

Edited by Poochie Lue

He never said you werent a good artist dumbass. He said the graphics looked gay. They were good, but stupid looking.

How can they be good, but stupid looking? Does that really make sense? Isn't that what makes my sigs unique?

Hmmm, is today team up on Poochie?

All I did was tell you how I felt about your sig. Just to show how you can take other peoples opinions <_< . Why must you act so immature...on that note I'm finished with arguing with you all.

Skyline.... no comment, that was a really silly statement. :erm:

EDIT: Why is my Warning at 10 percent? Someone must be abusing his or her mod powers. No one even told me what I did ...reported

Edited by Poochie Lue

May you like to clarify the "her" mod on this forum. As a matter of fact, show me the her member on these boards at all. Poochie this shows how much more intelligent me and Pyro are then you. We never said it looked bad, for the last time fucktard i said it looked stupid. God damn pay attention to what im fuckin saying! Something can be good but look stupid. Damn i doubt your level of iuntelligence every post you make.

May you like to clarify the "her" mod on this forum. As a matter of fact, show me the her member on these boards at all. Poochie this shows how much more intelligent me and Pyro are then you. We never said it looked bad, for the last time fucktard i said it looked stupid. God damn pay attention to what im fuckin saying! Something can be good but look stupid. Damn i doubt your level of iuntelligence every post you make.

Why do you have to act so childish? Why are you do you have to ask silly questions? I said his or her, this means there may or may not be a mod that’s a female, I'm trying not to discriminate or be sexist in any way that is why I said his or.

Pyro I quit, I'm going to stop playing your little game. I know arguing with me is the climax of your day (in simplier terms arguing with me is the best part or highlight of your day), but this is getting really old really fast.

And for my intelligence...yea your much smarter than me...Oh by the way it is intelligence not "iuntelligence", but what do I know your the one with the higher intellectual capacity.

As for the 10%...whatever....Now I see why big left, all this constant arguing and unfair mods....

Hey stupid, Biggy was an unfair mod. You think your smarter then us? Atleast we understand the fact that graphics can be good, but look stupid, or fruity and gay as you said.

I'm not the one who called it gay and I don't think I'm smarter than any of you, but your buddy pryo does.