How Do you fly the plan!?

john

Hi guys im at the spot wher ei find a plane LOL, how do i fly it, i tried running it on the track but it keeps saying "you flew for 2 seconds" and comes down :( how do i fly it??

ops sorry i just foudn the otehr thread bout this but xstill it didnt help lol!

OMG. ok what you do is get it strait on the runway then push the left analog slightly up then accelerate and when starts moving it will eventually start sparking, when this happens let got of the left analog stick then it will shoot up into the sky.

After this, pull back so it shoots up until it is almost at a stall. Push forward and dive almost straight down. It SHOULD get enough speed((thus, enough lift)) to take off. Now KEEP IT LEVEL! It will want to continue raising, but keep lightly tapping forward to keep it from raising, thus losing speed.

It takes some time and/or practice to get it down, but it IS fun to fly.

OMG. ok what you do is get it strait on the runway then push the left analog slightly up then accelerate and when starts moving it will eventually start sparking, when this happens let got of the left analog stick then it will shoot up into the sky.

ok wehen i press the left key on the keyboard it just keeps going LEFT!! and no sparks :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi guys im at the spot wher ei find a plane LOL, how do i fly it, i tried running it on the track but it keeps saying "you flew for 2 seconds" and comes down :( how do i fly it??

ops sorry i just foudn the otehr thread bout this but xstill it didnt help lol!

to make the plane go up ^ not down V

just slide your mosue UP ( meaning ^ )

• 2 months later...

My favorite way to fly the plane is using the callahan bridge. I park the plane in the garage on Staunton Island and save the game for quicker access to the plane. Drive the plane to the east end of callahan bridge. Turn around and then get in the center of the bridge. NOw you can get a lot of speed and not worry about traffic. When the bridge starts to go downhill, it'll be easyy to get airborn. Sometimes its tough clearing the billboards at the end of the island. If you do though, you can make it the airport and land it on the runway. If you crash, just load the saved game and try it again.

• 1 year later...