Gangs and the train

Jack Spade

Ok...i need to know where i can get some armor in the game--i haven't gotten very far, in fact i need it for the mission when the ballas invade Grove Street during the House Party.

Also, it would be nice to know how the heck to beat the mission where the mexican gang is on top of the train and you and Big Smoke are trying to catch them...do i have to shoot too? Or is big Smoke sposed to take care of them?

Thanks

Jack

When you're standing infront of CJ's house(looking at it) go to the house to your left(around the fence) and head towards the back. It should lead you to the road which goes over the... I forgot what it's called... damnit, where all the water would go if it rained... yeah. There should be a ramp that leads into it RIGHT by the bridge. Go down that ramp, head straight towards the first column you see coming out of the left side, and there should be an armor right around there.

For the mission that you are talking about with Big Smoke, just ride along with the guys on top of the train. Try to keep a steady speed with them aswell. It might take a few tries, but like I said, keep a steady speed with them and Smoke should be able to shoot all of them off of the train.

Whoa I haven't been reading these GTA: San Andreas forums in a while and I'll admit I'm quite surprised to find that some are still going through the storyline.

If I were you, reading westgate's post, I wouldn't be too clear, (no offense) I'm just here to help out.

Getting armor is really simple, just find a gun symbol (on your map, of course) which represents Ammunation, where you can buy armor for $200.

For Big Smoke's mission, all you have to do is the keep as much to the right side of the tracks. Logic will help you here, if you keep too close to the train obviously Smoke can't possibly shoot the guys on top of the train.

I really dont like to use Cheats in missions when is not necessary, to beat the mission where big smoke have to take down the mexicans, just get their same speed, and then get a litle far so big smoke wont shot at the train instead of the mexicans.

I just remenber, ¿you dont need all big smoke missions to do the Doberman mission where you take over a territory at glen park? i ask because someone here advice Jack Spade to go to Ammu-Nation.

If you wanna use cheats, dont use Baguvix, it sucks, takes all the fun, instead use hesoyam, that fulls your life, give you a body armor and 250 Grand.

The house party mission was very simple for me, just get a Saw-off Gun, get Hitman level with this gun and search for the maximun ammunition, if you want you can wear a body armor.

Acgla

Edited by acgla

lol what if you have six stars and by accident you fall down from a building? plenty people fire at you.Or you get attacked by a whole lot of guys which have SMG's AK45's Chromed shotgun and fire at you and they dont miss.... around 10 seconds life...because they will blow you car up like hell. Also if your tired wasting money on the ammo just type the cheat fullclip (infinite ammo no reload). same as them guys who fire at you.

P.S. if you wanna do the 'House Party' mission quickly and well. Just crouch target and do a hell lot of tumbles meaning Bang>Tumble>Bang>Tumble>Bang etc. you can always do that any time. Works best with the M4. because it is stron and i have the feeling you are unbeatable when doing it. If you want to try it type the cheat aezakmi ( never Wanted) and start skilling Balla, Vagos etc. etc. as they always come in groups and fire at you.

Edited by a gun in your face!

Also if your tired wasting money on the ammo just type the cheat fullclip (infinite ammo no reload). same as them guys who fire at you.

That's Fair. (Not sarcastically)

what if you have six stars and by accident you fall down from a building? plenty people fire at you.Or you get attacked by a whole lot of guys which have SMG's AK45's Chromed shotgun and fire at you and they dont miss

¿That can happen?

Im not saying not to use cheats, only that use the allmyghty ones is kinda boring sometimes.

Not going too far i beat High Stakes, Low Rider, Wu Zi Mu and Monster using cheats.

You know, the most rapid way to go across the state is by car, yeah, car, you only have to type VPJTQWV to spawn a hotring, then type SPEEDFREAK to get NOS in all cars, next type RIPAZHA to fly, so fly and use the nitrous on the air and you'll get there real fast, the problem is land...

But this thread is not about cheats, its about helping this dude.

P.S. if you wanna do the 'House Party' mission quickly and well. Just crouch target and do a hell lot of tumbles meaning Bang>Tumble>Bang>Tumble>Bang etc. you can always do that any time. Works best with the M4. because it is stron and i have the feeling you are unbeatable when doing it. If you want to try it type the cheat aezakmi ( never Wanted) and start skilling Balla, Vagos etc. etc. as they always come in groups and fire at you.

did you mention what i typed here? yea you can get six stars easily by typing bringiton or killing every police u see in site ( aezakmi MUST be disabled)

For the train mission always stay ahead of the train and far most right ( well not on the shore like the edge of the right handside rail)

• 4 weeks later...