Who is the coolest member of the forum?

Precision

Who is the coolest member of the forum?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the coolest member of the forum?

• - Chris
    • - Millermagic
    • - Insane Pyro
    • - CrazyChicken
    • - Skyline 787
    • - PrecisionBass
    • - Paganguru
    • - www.Spasmod.tom
    • - Person 123
    • - Wisepackage

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No the point is small changed someones poll because of how he wanted it, thats not right. Its called abusing your powers.

Naw, I just replaced a banned guy and put Bigs name in it. You added all of the best members to the list, why not biggy? And hey, you shouldn't even be on it. :rolleyes:

acutally , ok because , he knows big wont get any vote . it's just a waste of space having him on there . No offense but you may continue under 'Cam' topic in the dungeon :lolbounce:

No the point is small changed someones poll because of how he wanted it, thats not right. Its called abusing your powers.

Naw, I just replaced a banned guy and put Bigs name in it. You added all of the best members to the list, why not biggy? And hey, you shouldn't even be on it. :rolleyes:

acutally , ok because , he knows big wont get any vote . it's just a waste of space having him on there . No offense but you may continue under 'Cam' topic in the dungeon :lolbounce:

I may also continue hitting the increase warning level button until you stop flaming people. If you guys hate someone then just say "I hate ____ because ________"

You don't have to go on and on about crap like this. And almost every topic on this forum starts a fight with big.