Sexiest Member 2005 Poll

Spaz The Great

Alright, each member has their own gallery of photos they submitted. Here are the galleries. Please look over atleast 1-2 photos for each member, and THEN vote.

As well as voting in the poll, please also post who you have voted for, this means we can check that nobody has voted for themselves, and effectively cheated. Anybody who is found to have cheated shall be eliminated from the voting process.

Males:

Caitaiko

Chris

Chris82

Crimson

DeathTheftAuto

MVI

Nothing Else Matters

Pyro

Righty

Spaz

Steven

Tom

Xenon

Females:

Katie

Kokane

Random Group Photos((that could not be entered in the galleries because the contain multiple contestants)):

Pyro and Spaz:

Vote, now! Voting will end on.... I don't know. We'll wait for Chris to decide.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, here's what is going down. Someone((we don't know who, as the edits aren't logged)) has been messing with the poll, so we have decided to delete it all together. Instead, you will simply post who you want to vote for. This way, there is NO self voting, NO tampering, and NO false votes. So it is either post and vote, or don't vote at all. I MIGHT'VE accidently deleted your voting post, if I have done so, please just repost((Yes, I think I accidently deleted 888Ball's post)).

Thank you.

Oh, and BTW, my votes go to Pyro.

Edited by Spaz The Great

Erm... wheres the poll gone? and if it is finished... hu won?
Alright, here's what is going down. Someone((we don't know who, as the edits aren't logged)) has been messing with the poll, so we have decided to delete it all together. Instead, you will simply post who you want to vote for. This way, there is NO self voting, NO tampering, and NO false votes. So it is either post and vote, or don't vote at all. I MIGHT'VE accidently deleted your voting post, if I have done so, please just repost((Yes, I think I accidently deleted 888Ball's post)).

Thank you.

Oh, and BTW, my votes go to Pyro.

Try reading posts, k? It helps, alot.

Correct me if i'm out of turn but this is getting a bit like Eurovision. People are voting for their friends or the person they want to impress.

Example? MVI voted for Chris82, Chris82 voted for MVI, DTA voted for MVI.... They all work on GTAProjects (mvi's site)...

Can't people just vote for who they actually think is the sexiest member of the forums, not who they like the most or want to get along with or impress or suck up to.

Correct me if i'm out of turn but this is getting a bit like Eurovision. People are voting for their friends or the person they want to impress.

Example? MVI voted for Chris82, Chris82 voted for MVI, DTA voted for MVI.... They all work on GTAProjects (mvi's site)...

Can't people just vote for who they actually think is the sexiest member of the forums, not who they like the most or want to get along with or impress or suck up to.

Because alot of people here are straight and find it wrong or something to judge their own gender. Losers.

Because alot of people here are straight and find it wrong or something to judge their own gender. Losers.

No, I voted for mvi because of the cool hat (in my opinion) and the guitar. Is it wrong to vote because of objects the person is holding/using? Maybe, but Spaz was originally going to change his vote for me (or so he said) because I posted a picture of me with a bottle of Bawls.

Edited by chris82

(gosh that entire post sounded gay)
Apart from the "i'm straight bit"...

MVI, I wasn't exactly saying everybody who knows anybody will vote for them. I didn't say all the staff here would vote for Chris cos he's in charge. I said your circle of friends are voting for each other because they're your friends. You mean to say you actually think that Chris82 is the sexiest member of these forums? ...no offense Chris, but you are 13 and frankly I would imagine mvi has some problems if he does. Thats probably off the mark but I just don't think its exactly coincidence.