Sign in to follow this  
Spaz The Great

Sexiest Member 2005 Poll

I added another picture of me and my guitar in attempts to steal MVI's guitar votes. :bleh:

Coming soon, me, my Bawls shirt, my Bawls bottle collection, and my Bawls Mints in attempts to attack Chris82's single lonely bottle.

CORRECTION: Added my Counter-Chris82 Bawls picture. Oooh yeah! Owwned..... :bleh:

Edited by Spaz The Great

You've given me an idea for a game which might suck or might be quite a laugh. Basically we post someones picture and each poster adds something to it until its "full" and someone else posts their pic.

Anyway thats going off topic so lets get back on topic and get people to vote who havent voted yet.

Agreed. But we will have to decide who's picture goes up first, and rules?

I have some pretty good pictures.... Or atleast, she has some pretty good pictures of me. I'll volunteer to have my picture edited first. :D

i'm going to have to go with spaz. i like the whole goth thing. the bloody picture is funny too.

i'm going to have to go with spaz. i like the whole goth thing. the bloody picture is funny too.

-_- Another person who does not know much about anything. I am NOT GOTH. Everyone who dresses in black is not goth for Christ's fuckin' sake! That just gets on my nerves.

Ok... Back to voting. :mellow:

Roundup of results so far:

7 kokane

7 katie

4 chris

4 spaz

3 tom

3 mvi

2 zino

1 chris82

1 pyro

1 Crimson

33 votes so far - kokane is yet to vote for a male

Now can someone else give me a couple of votes or do i have to start begging?

EDIT: Added someone else's votes in fer ya, Zino. Yess yess, I could've made a new post which would've been easier on me and easier for people to read, but..... Um... Wow... Ok. Yeah. I'm seriously tired.

-Spaz

I only need 2 votes. Do I need to start pulling people from other sites/my AIM buddy list? :bleh:

EDIT: WAAIT!

Voted for Spaz.

Second runner up was xeenon ; )

My voting post was deleted.

Spaz.

Spaz and kokane.

I have FOUR votes!

This thread has only been up for around 5 days. What's the rush in ending it?

We don't like sticking with one thing for too long. :bleh:

You do realise that the last Sexiest Member was ALSO in '05, right? Oh well, we'll start doing Sexiest Member in December. So the original one we can count as a late one for '04.

dude, i didn't submit any of those pictures.

what the shit?

plus i'm like ugly as gently caress, why am i even in the contest?