Liberty City...

westgate

Eh, in that one mission for Salvatore, where you go to the airport, get a plane, and "fly" to Liberty City. You go through the restaurant and you end up out back. If I were to spawn a jetpack, would it be possible to get out into Libery City? If I was smart, I would've saved before that mission.

Eh, in that one mission for Salvatore, where you go to the airport, get a plane, and "fly" to Liberty City. You go through the restaurant and you end up out back. If I were to spawn a jetpack, would it be possible to get out into Libery City? If I was smart, I would've saved before that mission.

Probably no because there is no "Liberty City". There is only that St. Marks Bistro and everything other doesn't exsist.

If you have the pc version you can download gta sa loader which will let you spawn in the street of marcos with a jetpack on. There's about 10 streets of it which is there though most of it beyond about 20 game meters of marcos isn't solid. (the program also let's you load the game up in a window, turn off plane height and speed limits and a host of other things.