Sign in to follow this  
rossanderson

No mods in v2

MMM,I bought PC v2.00(suks as u cant do mods except the open san Andreas mod,but,I guess I have to wait till SOMEone hacks it for us.Dont give a heck about the dumb hot coffee thing,only want the other mods to be able to install like in Vice City.

I split these posts into a new topic.

Crimson bought SA v2 for PC a few days ago, and is very pissed off about the lack of modding capability.

Nah, I converted my version2 Into version one , my friend lent me his files, now it is 100% mod friendly. :)

Nah, I converted my version2 Into version one , my friend lent me his files, now it is 100% mod friendly.

You think you get the files nessisary for the V.2 conversion,post them,and then tell us how to install it? :thumbsup:

Edited by theGTA350

You think you get the files nessisary for the V.2 conversion,post them,and then tell us how to install it? :thumbsup:

Sorry man, no can do, It is illegal to give out files, its illegal to even convert the game back to version 1 I really do not want to get baanned so erm, no...

It is only illegal to download the gta_sa.exe file (the main executable), that way Rockstar prevents legal download of the game. But pretty much all the other files are free to manipulate.

I dont understand.

i just bought the second edition seeing as how it was the only one in stores.

i downloaded like 26 car mods and installed them with the mod installer.

then my game freezes on the start, before it loads, it stops in the middle of the bar.

is it because you cant mod the second edition or WTF!!!!

Can i plz get some damn help here.

Crimson was suggesting that if you get a friend who already has the original San Andreas, and you copy some of the files from his installation over your v2 installation, it should remedy the problem.

Executable is the problem.

And if you bought original game (version2) it's not crime to switch executable (if you can find it).

Crime is to download it from net.

Ah... Crime...

Just d/l n install the no-cd for v1,I have installed 98% of mods with only a few glitches,but after restarting the game 2-3 times,no more probs.I even have the GTA-SA +113 trainer.Ross

Have had noooo probs with v2 so far.Make sure you d/l install the no-cd hack for v1,then if SAMI wont install a mod,all you have to do is use IMGv2(newest one,not old one for Vice) and >>replace<< the files(after backing them up) and you Should be good to go.

My new msn messgr name(for those that wanted it) is "bad"[email protected](hope this is ok to put here) but not for email.

Replace the San Andreas main executeble in San Andreas root folder with cracked one.

How do I replace main.scm

Could someone give me step-by-step instructions on how and where to get to it. Much appreciated.

i have the convert files, am i allowed to give the link :unsure:

It's illegal to post illegal links you can click. You need to post all illegal links like this

[code]*url to illegal content*[\code]