Vice City Final Justice Trailer!

Mowaza

Hi everyone!

This is my first post here. Ok so i have made this video trailer for my upcoming new total conversion for VC called Final justice. Check it out and please leave feedback here :D . Its a 2 minute 17.5 Mb Quicktime video.

GO to the Final Justice site download page

You will find heaps of screenshots and info on the mod...im shortly gonna be releasing a beta of it so keep a look out.

thanks

Where'd you get those police vehicles?

I want them! :clapping:

You know you can embedd the video into a webpage. Just find a script for it.

B) Well all i can say about the cop car and the swat van is taht they were modelled by Pumbars... i re textured the swat van to fit in my mod with black and white paint adn the new swat text.

Taime

This mod replaces over 90 vehivles int eh game with new ones and the original traffic balance is maintained by replacing old vans/trucks/convertables etc with new vans/trucks/convertables etc. Ill have to amke a new topic in the mods forum to full go into detail.

thanks

B) Well all i can say about the cop car and the swat van is taht they were modelled by Pumbars... i re textured the swat van to fit in my mod with black and white paint adn the new swat text.

Taime

This mod replaces over 90 vehivles int eh game with new ones and the original traffic balance is maintained by replacing old vans/trucks/convertables etc with new vans/trucks/convertables etc. Ill have to amke a new topic in the mods forum to full go into detail.

thanks

Thats what I was kinda asking, is it something that replaces the cars, and it seems it does, I like the cars used.

Man, you should make a VCMM script for so much files. It's really irritating to add files one by one.

Err dude its a total conversion...you think i will distribute it in small VCMM files :blink: ...once its completed i will pack it in a setup.exe file like any other installer.

• 2 months later...