Driving a Hydra

Oskar

When you first get into a Hydra, it seems and works like a helicopter. You have to use the set of extra controls that makes things go up and down - eg the tailgate of the andromeda, and possibly the dance/lowrider controls. Pressing the 'up' button (which i set to T) will tilt the jets under the wing and your plane will begin to fly forwards.

Don't forget to lift up the landing gear (same button as starting side missions eg vigilante) otherwise it'll fly really slowly, although that can be useful when slowing down to hover or land.

Get a decent altitude, retract the landing gear and hold NUM4 to point the trusters backwards. Hold LMB to point them downwards again.

tried that yesterday didnt work...

anyways i can't run the game because i need the original rocketla.dff and rocketla.txd

Just the thread I was looking for.

If anyone has Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for PC/Computer, do you know what keyboard key you have to use to lift up the landing gear for the VTOL Fighter AND the other airplanes? I mean which category in the Redefining Keys is it called to lift up the landing gear? I already know it for the PS2, but I need to know for PC.

Thanks for the help.

If anyone has Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for PC/Computer, do you know what keyboard key you have to use to lift up the landing gear for the VTOL Fighter AND the other airplanes? I mean which category in the Redefining Keys is it called to lift up the landing gear? I already know it for the PS2, but I need to know for PC.

Thanks for the help.

Press 2 to raise/lower the landing gear. Also, if you press 2 when in Cropduster, you'll start to dust everything behind you.

btw. I think someone should pin this topic about Hydra so we don't see any more topics about it.

Edited by Slayer

Thanks for the help.

numba 2 at the top line of ( you know 1-! 2-@ 3-# )

• 3 weeks later...