Criminal Records - CJ101415

C.O.D

I don't know whether someone has already made this topic up, but hell...

Describe any funny or amazing things you have done in the 'clean' state of San Andreas here. I think this is fun for guys who don't play the game too many times (just like the way if you're bored by the finished games).

Here we go,

"I once (and liked) going into police stations, and kill all of the personells including the civillians, visitors, and prisoners and the Officers of course. I once entered a police station near the Desert area (I forgot), which is kinda large and had many cops in it to kill.

I used the Hydra cheat and Spawned a Hydra in front of the Camel's Toe Hotel, and I flied until I found a police station, and I parachuted into the area (I did this because I loved the Band of Brothers movie). I landed, and entered and started to use the M4A1/M4 to kill the people there and used grenades to 'flush' out rooms and molotovs to fry the people.

I used cheats, only for fun! It was pretty fun. But I only use the weapons cheats, no no-wanted-level cheats or health-armor-money cheat, it WILL take the fun away. I got killed when about 10 (or more) police officers shot at me at the same time and my health was like only 25% and I accidentally launched a molotv and crashed at the wall. I think I killed all the cops who shot me. But I was killed/wasted by the blast caused by meself...

I also liked to use the shotguns and H&KMP5A4s (commonly known as 'SMG') to put holes on some innocent lads. And I also loved pressing F2 to record my GamePlay and F3 to replay/review again."

those times...

Edited by C.O.D

Here's what I do when reached 100%:

As you get unlimited ammo for 100%, I get all the best weapons like M4 or heat seeking rockets and then jump on the jeep's roof at LV highway. Why? Because they are slow and hardly crash, still there are lot of cars on the highway. That way you get a slow driver who drives the jeep while you destroy everything in sight. I once stayed on Huntley's roof for 20 min. :!: You can try the same thing with train but then you need at least 3 stars because you won't go near any roads (except when entering LS).

Hydra stunting!

I really like this one. You have a Hydra at Grove st. and Desert Airstrip, so you choose one. Fly under the bridges or through them, some are pretty tight so you'll have to fly the Hydra at 90' angle. Practice flying at 180' angle, and do the same things with bridges and obstacles. the main thing is to watch how low are you flying. You can go to 0m and still not sink. I tried! For more fun get a 5 stars level, just so you can destroy something on the way. A few times I was flying so low that I crashed into police boats.

Get a Hunter from Desert Airstrip and fly to LV highway. Fly a bit above the highway. You can even go below those bridges and through tunnels with a Hunter. Just follow the highway and use guns and rockets to destroy as many vehicles as you can before you destroy your chopper.

Get NRG-500 or HPV-1000. The important thing is for those bikes that they hard suspension so they are more stabile. Get on the top of that skyscraper in LS and then try a "rooftop run". The goal is to get furter away from your starting position (the skyscraper, it's near the Ammunation for mission Doberman, and next to the highway intersection, not the Mulholland one, the center one, good thing that the hospital is near :D). Jump from one roof to another and get as further as you can, until you reach the ground level. If you fall down, the run is over. This is actually a very good test for all the stunters because it's important to land a bike perfectly, otherwise CJ will eventually kill himself. You can also do a few tricks between the roofs, like corkscrews or backflips. I got to the fire station near BMX park by riding only on the rooftops!

I would really suggest you to try out at least one or two of those, they all rock! :coolthumbup:

Edited by Slayer

Dogfights are great. I fought 2 Hydras with a Hunter and I got hit by a missile and then I flead away. But when the Hydras came back to chase me again they launch a missile at me, but I press the 'W' button as hard and deep as I could and the missile missed me by an inch. Then I fired at 1 of the 2 Hydras with the Chain Gun, and it exploded. After that I ran away again, and the last Hydra followed me and I stopped and it hit me. And then my Hunter was on fire and I got out of it while in the air and fell. On the ground, 2 tanks approached and one rammed me; but then I added the health cheat. After that, the soldiers got out of the tank and got hit by a police car (I was laughing like crazy AHAHAHAH) and died. But then a Tank rammed me and I got killed!

I used cheats, only for fun! It was pretty fun. But I only use the weapons cheats, no no-wanted-level cheats or health-armor-money cheat, it WILL take the fun away.

Really? Compare it to this:

On the ground, 2 tanks approached and one rammed me; but then I added the health cheat.

Ahm ahm...