PS3User.com

Chris

After Tony and I decided to scrap comedyforums.net. I went back to an idea myself and Adriaan had before that to create a PS3 site. Adriaan chose the name PS3User.com which I think is a really nice domain.

The site isn't done yet but obviously once it is it will have news, reviews, previews, cheats and everything else you come to expect from a site such as this.

We have the forums open though so feel free to join here and help kickstart the community with some posting.

The main site PS3User will be opened some time during February hopefully.

Hopefully we'll see you all there, this site WILL succeed, unlike comedyforums ;)

Here's my part:

PS3User.com

For quite some time now I had an idea of starting either a PSP/PS3 related website. Well I've been whoising a few PS3 related domains this past few days to find a great PS3 one. What I found at webmaster related forums was that many people bought a lot of great PS3 domains to sell for 100's and 1000's of dollars even.

So after a long while I came up with PS3User.com . I was looking at it in this way: A guy/girl is sitting in front of his PC, with a PS3 next to him. He/she is a PS 3 user, so he comes to PS3User.com for all his PS3 related stuff! Like that person didn't buy a PS3 game for a while, and wants to check out the latest games. So he heads to PS3User.com and browses by categorie (Action, racing etc.) to find a game of interest.

Of course that is still far away, so we'll deffinetly be covering everything PS3 related before the release of the console from every angle. Of course I'm not doing this all by myself. Me and Chris from TheGTAPlace.com decided to team up with this site. I'll also be looking for staff once the site is ready for launch. So keep your eyes peeled ;) .

We opened the board recently and you can register today and start posting before the launch of the site! http://www.ps3user.com/forums

• 2 weeks later...
And AWC? :P

I'll join this one, too..... Eventually. I joined AWF and they pretty much died. I joined CF and you scraped them.

We decided to scrap it because it had no real base to go on, other than our juvenile comedian thoughts (in Chris's case, Desires :yup: ). It was literally like buying a computer case and trying make it work without any hardware to do so. I originally agreed to have a custom skin created by some designer, but then Chris mentioned an upcoming PS3 website he'd been planning out. My full support would have gone there, but a 3way didn't seem likable between me and Adriaan, though I'm not sure why. I'm fine with it anywho..

Anyway, sounds like a great site you guys are going to put together. Sorry to say it, but I'm a 360 fan, so I probably won't be there much until the next GTA plays a role. Hope it doesn't die like CF did, It was so young.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...