Warning!

nirve

I hate to be the one to piss on your fire but i used a few weapon and health cheats and i could'nt get 100%. I got 99% and one of the unique jumps did'nt register. so no 100% but thats just me i'm an unlucky person. and i'm using the double pack version so don't panic just yet.

Its not the double pack version. They are both the same thing it makes no difference.

Plus same thing happend to me and pyro. ;)

I hate to be the one to piss on your fire but i used a few weapon and health cheats and i could'nt get 100%. I got 99% and one of the unique jumps did'nt register. so no 100% but thats just me i'm an unlucky person. and i'm using the double pack version so don't panic just yet.

I have the double pack. :( Im just gona start a new game or see if any of my friends got 100%.

I got 100% on both the Xbox and Original PS2 version of Vice City. Of course, I used cheat codes like weapon cheats and health and armor cheats. However, i suffered the 99% Vice City Glitch on the Ps2 from the Unique stunts not registering.. i have no idea why.. or which one didn't register

and yeah, i'm gonna stop saying pwnsome

oh btw, if you have the original vice city then buy the double pack version, the game saves aren't compatible because the names of the weapons were changed for the double pack version... and the PC version i've heard

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...