Adding traffic mod.

Ryder4864

I wanted to know if there was a mod that would add traffic? You know, like make more cars appear or make it much more dense. I know that the game would run slower, but with 128 meg vid card at 2 gigs of 3200 ddr ram, I don't think that I'll have much of a problem.

Is there anyway to mod the game so that parking lots are full also? Instead of just seeing one or two cars in one, have every space filled? Let me know.

Thanks!

I'm not really much of a modder. What programs or tools would I need to start to tweak that? I also read a tutorial on how to make my own cars since no one has made a good Buick Grand National yet, but it looks way to advance for me to do and learn. If there are any quick and easy ways to mod i'm all for it. Thanks for the info!

Hehehe... I have never tweaked anything yet :P But I think there are forums like gtamodding (or something like that) that contains topics just like this one... If you decide to forget about tutorials, ask Switch Designs or any other modders registered to this Forums to make one for you *Snap* just like that...! Oh and before you do anything... I think this idea of yours is great and nothing is wrong about it. I mean yes, GTA VC is not so realistic with the traffic issues. I mean, one big parking building with only 3 to 6 cars is just... crappy! LOL!

Edited by C.O.D

Well, spawning points isn't really what i'm after. Unless that is the case for making parking lots dense with cars, like every or nearly every space filled. I would just like to drive to one and take out like 20 cars with one shot of the rocket launcher. I don't know if any of you played GTA2, but there was a weapon called the Volt-something and when you had a bunch of cars piled together you could take them all out at once. I'm looking for something like that, but without that weapon the rocket launcher would do just fine! Anyways, if anyone finds anything out, reply to this post. I'll try a few things myself, thanks everyone!

I don't know if any of you played GTA2, but there was a weapon called the Volt-something and when you had a bunch of cars piled together you could take them all out at once.

Ahhhhhhh. Electro gun. That was my favourite weapon. The more people/vehicles are together, the more damage you make. I don't think you can make such a weapon for VC because it doesn't act like other weapons.

• 6 months later...
Well, spawning points isn't really what i'm after. Unless that is the case for making parking lots dense with cars, like every or nearly every space filled. I would just like to drive to one and take out like 20 cars with one shot of the rocket launcher. I don't know if any of you played GTA2, but there was a weapon called the Volt-something and when you had a bunch of cars piled together you could take them all out at once. I'm looking for something like that, but without that weapon the rocket launcher would do just fine! Anyways, if anyone finds anything out, reply to this post. I'll try a few things myself, thanks everyone!

just block traffic in the city, that will do just fine. I've done that before.