Problem!

Fredje_III

I've enterred some cars in San Andreas

but when i started to play, and went to my garage, it said that the garage was full ...

sow i took a car out of it, and tried to enter it again, but it said the same thing ...

so i thought i'll drive to another one, while driving, i had no sound anymore, just the radio and cj talking ... and when i try to fire, sometimes you hear the sound, and sometimes you don't???

can someone help me plz :bashhead:

Is this the PC version? And what kind of models/skins you entered? If it is the PC version, it is a known-glitch. But it's not a permanent gltich. I experience it like what... 1 time a week. Try to update your sound card, might help. Which garage?

Edited by C.O.D

Is this the PC version? And what kind of models/skins you entered? If it is the PC version, it is a known-glitch. But it's not a permanent gltich. I experience it like what... 1 time a week. Try to update your sound card, might help. Which garage?

all of them in San Fiero i think

and i've never had these problems, they've started today,

I installed: cien shark, cl cabrio, Z4 suppréme

i'll try now, maybe it has changed by restarting the pc

Well, all I advise you to do is that you check all the files in gta3.img and see if they're all correctly replaced.

Just one thing. You said that you replaced 2 files and 10 vehicles. Which two files? Cause if you replaced some of .dat or .cfg files that have bugs, that might be the problem.

Still, you can try to revert back all the original files and see if it works well.

Well, all I advise you to do is that you check all the files in gta3.img and see if they're all correctly replaced.

Just one thing. You said that you replaced 2 files and 10 vehicles. Which two files? Cause if you replaced some of .dat or .cfg files that have bugs, that might be the problem.

Still, you can try to revert back all the original files and see if it works well.

i replaced .dff and .txd files

can you install the vehicles with the mod installer?

So you edited the .dat files.

Please, when I ask you:

Cause if you replaced some of .dat or .cfg files that have bugs, that might be the problem.

You should answer: Yes, I've replaced vehicle and handling files

You shouldn't say:

i replaced .dff and .txd files

Oh god! We have 2 pages of crap just because someone can't say WHAT FILES he has replaced.

Uninstall GTA SA in Control Panel/Add or Remove Programs. Then get your saved game folder in My Documents, get the saved games folder and put the folder in desktop (Keep saved game in it!). Now, go to My Computer/Local Disk/Program Files/Rockstar Games/ GTA San Andreas and delete the folder. (Delete Rockstar Games if you have only GTA SA installed, delete GTA SA folder if you have other GTA games installed) Now get rid of all trainers and stuff. Empty recycle bin. Install GTA SA, once youre done, you can put the saved games folder back into my documents and start playing if it works. (NOTE: Im not sure if this information are true, this guide was based on how GTA VC worked, I dont have GTA SA for PC so im not certasin if TA SA is the same like GTA VC)

Edited by tommy vercetti guy