Describe Youself

Jezz Torrent

F**k you :)

LOL.

This is one thing you don't understand.

Being new to the forums and scolding people will just earn you more disrespect. Older members (Like her since early 2004) have their sense of familiarity with one another, you don't. Trying to "humor" around like that won't do you any good. Just explaining to you on how 'human humor' works, errrrr.... bigfoot.

LOL.

This is one thing you don't understand.

Being new to the forums and scolding people will just earn you more disrespect. Older members (Like her since early 2004) have their sense of familiarity with one another, you don't. Trying to "humor" around like that won't do you any good. Just explaining to you on how 'human humor' works, errrrr.... bigfoot.

Quiete correct,

If you take alook at SPaz's profile you'll see that spaz is member number 11. So basically Spaz has been at this forum since it's inception.

Quiet correct,

If you take alook at SPaz's profile you'll see that spaz is member number 11. So basically Spaz has been at this forum since it's inception.

He's been here since Chris had the free message board.. I actually cant remember what Chris used back then, back in 2k2 or early 2003. Which I've been here since late 2003.

Uh.. describing myself.

I like Industrial music

I have no life

Im 6 foot tall

I like to warn people for not handling problems through PM or in the dungeon.

And lots of other stuff you dont need to know! w00t w00t!

The fact that she's been here more than me gives her a right to call me a fag? Cool rules you got going on here...

Did I say it was a rule? You're just the type who wants to have the last word. I'm not gonna try "explain" anything anymore, you're impossible possible and but I'm lazy.

Im 6 foot tall

I'm around 5'11 and a half... At least I'm still growing. >.<

I'm 21

I got a computer.

I've never had a cold or been sick for about 10 years and I never have been to hospital ever, well once when I was born.

I'm a dude.

I haven't watched tv in 3 months now, becuase I hate it. It's garbage and will fill your head like wise.

Wow this thread was fun.

Edited by Sabin

• 3 months later...

im 28

i have a daughter, who is 7

i`ve killed over 20,000 people

i dont watch tv, because im poor

i hate most people, but i hate on a person to person basis, i dont generalize

im a pretty cool guy i think

im working on a time machine so i can go back and join in 2004, so i can be a god too :lolbounce:

u can rais a daughter and have a computer and games (if not then y r u here) but u cant afford a tv.

condradulations

anyway im 19, droped out of skool, got a crappy job, use 2 hav a great life with alot of girls and frends, and was popular. but everything fell apart and i lost my life. so i got a new 1 and that life is a crappy job, frozen pizzas, and gta. did i mention i live in a pile of shit that i try 2 call a house

Edited by evabin2libertycity?

• 3 weeks later...

im 15

i like computers(wanting to learn how to mod and stuff)

i have brown hair

im 5'10''

im funny(sometimes)

i wear baggy pants, long but not to long shirts, my unspeakables, and sometimes a button up pver shirt

i listen to punk, screamo (depends on my mood), techno, and some others (not rap or county!!!)

i like to try to bmx

i hate my mom :jumpon: if she was your mom you would too

and thats me some of me anyway :evil:

Edited by zamber