A hint for having fun in SF bay

Joonas

Well some of you have completed SA and there was a mission in SF (i dont remember the name) with caesar where you took the yellow crane in SF bay and you needed to load off some big cargo boxes to find a car from there or somthing like that... Well anyway you can entertain yourself with that crane. For example take 4 towtrucks and attatch them to each other and then take the crane's magnet and attach the first towtruck to it and have fun. Or just attach one car to the magnet and try to drive away with the car. You can have good time there if u really bored :P. This is just a hint for you all. If you find this stupid then ban me :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

to get in the crane, there should be a little red halo type thing( I don't know what its called) under it. get in that and press...um...triangle on the PS2, don't know on PC since I use a ps2 controller on PC still.

I've tried this one, driving off in a car when attached....kinda fun for a while, especially with a faster car/bike and some nitrous. Its best to lower the crane to about car height, and drive directly under it at full speed.

I wish you could control the crane while inside the car, so you could release the magnet at the top of the swing.....flyin car!