Bigfoot Fake Pictures

Joonas

Well it's 100% confirmed by rockstar and everyone else that the bigfoot DOES NOT exist. So let's leave it alone. Let's start searching for new paranormal stuff. But some of you just wont give up... If you want to prove that bigfoot exist then you must post a picture. Well come on and post it. I'd like to see your photoshop skills :D

I imagine that this topic will only start rumours of bigfoot itself. I see it turning into spam and flaming. Bigfoot does not exist, therefore I see no reason to keep this topic an open and alive one, as such I'd see this leading to more and more rumours, and I imagine 'bigfoot believers' will start up something and try to prove that it's in the game. As we all know it IS NOT in the game, and Rockstar even announced themselves that he does not exist, nor does any other paranormal animals and people. But if mods/admins don't have a problem with this, then that's fine. :)

I imagine that this topic will only start rumours of bigfoot itself. I see it turning into spam and flaming. Bigfoot does not exist, therefore I see no reason to keep this topic an open and alive one, as such I'd see this leading to more and more rumours, and I imagine 'bigfoot believers' will start up something and try to prove that it's in the game. As we all know it IS NOT in the game, and Rockstar even announced themselves that he does not exist, nor does any other paranormal animals and people. But if mods/admins don't have a problem with this, then that's fine. :)

Did you read first post? This is about making fake pics in photoshop, not to start any new myths.

btw. I might just make one bigfoot fake screen myself if I'll have time.

yes you can. go ahead.

lol actually i mean everyone WAS talking about bigfoot and many people made some fake pictures of it and i just want to see how they came out. For god sake is this a real bad thing? cause i'm tired of these messages that ask me about this topic. Slayer is only friendly guy for now who really gets the point of this topic...

Edited by Joonascool

I'd like to see some fake pictures of big Boot.

I imagine that this topic will only start rumours of bigfoot itself. I see it turning into spam and flaming. Bigfoot does not exist, therefore I see no reason to keep this topic an open and alive one, as such I'd see this leading to more and more rumours, and I imagine 'bigfoot believers' will start up something and try to prove that it's in the game. As we all know it IS NOT in the game, and Rockstar even announced themselves that he does not exist, nor does any other paranormal animals and people. But if mods/admins don't have a problem with this, then that's fine.

Cookie-Insight.jpg

Edited by Sabin

Oh you mean that,

Don't have any.

P.S. Use Google/Yahoo Image search to fnd any. ;)

all i found was this:

bf5_1024a.jpg

lol :gappy:

Actually there were some more but most of them are whack :thumbsup:

bigfoot3ew.jpg

1000.jpg

untitled621.jpg

bigfoot4.jpg

bigfoot2.jpg

diebigfoot9ze.gif

Okay thats all i got from a perfect and helpful thing called google. Make your own and submit theme here :rolleyes:

Edited by Joonascool

all i found was this:

bf5_1024a.jpg

lol :gappy:

Actually there were some more but most of them are whack :thumbsup:

bigfoot3ew.jpg

1000.jpg

untitled621.jpg

bigfoot4.jpg

bigfoot2.jpg

And a big wheel called bigfoot :thumbsup:

diebigfoot9ze.gif

Okay thats all i got from a perfect and helpful thing called google. Make your own and submit theme here :rolleyes:

Som e scared the f- out of me but the last 2 were FUNNY :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::coolthumbup::clapping:

It's my right to be weird and if you don't like me - ban me... Just an idea. And what's obsessed? I dont know the word... Well maybe thats because im wierd. And i said "at least some ppl give a s**t " because not many people don't post the pictures. not that im fond of bigfoot or something... IM JUST WEIRD OK!? try to live with it...

Edited by Joonascool