The Beautiful San Andreas

Joonas

• 1 month later...
Darn. I miss San Andreas. GTA is banned off my house. But these photographs, remind me of the state... Thanks guys..

Oh, and can anybody give a photo of Los Santos? The ghetto and the downtown area.

I had one hell of a shot lined up of the Los Santos downtown area at sunrise....except I didn't have the camera on me. >.<

Since it was just a short time between classes, I didn't have to redo it, and still haven't, but maybe sometime soon college will stop being gay and leave me some time outside of classes and homework.

I don't know.....it seems like mainly the downtown area....I think of west los santos as more of the rodeo and richman area/the beaches. I think downtown would work better.

Awesome pics....able to get so much more detail than mine....you must have one hell of a computer if you can play with that much detail.

I don't know.....it seems like mainly the downtown area....I think of west los santos as more of the rodeo and richman area/the beaches. I think downtown would work better.

Awesome pics....able to get so much more detail than mine....you must have one hell of a computer if you can play with that much detail.

I will edit it to Downtown in a minute. And oh actually I have a secret trick to 'convert' them to good quality. See if I do a picture ingame with 1280x1024 resolution and convert it to 800x650 then the quality will improve A LOT.

I turned your picture into good quality too with my editing =P

sfs6iy.jpg

Anyway, which font did you use to write the text on the pics?

Its called scriptina and it's best font on the site where I downloaded it (www.1001fonts.com) and its a free font too. Heres the exact link: http://www.1001fonts.com/fonts/download/script_tt1.zip

Also I did a funny pic in my style. Yup, a woman drving =) lol :D

lol5pq.jpg

Edited by Joonas

• 4 weeks later...