Paranormal Myth

Joonas

Most of us know the great legend of bigfoot in somewhere San Andreas forest. Only the main thing is that it doesn't exist. Many people still believe it does but it's confirmed from R* that it does not. Hundreds of people have wasted many hours for searching it. Not found, never. To not let this happen again we need something paranormal in GTA4 that really exists. Something really big and rare. A big myth legend that REALLY does exist. And if possible then many of them. Something like bigfoot. Like it spawns after 3 hours then stays for 2 or 3 secs and then disappears. And if anyone ever finds it by accident. Think about it. This has to be fun. So please R*. Hear this prayer to make the next generation game really interesting.

I would say you should've posted this in the wishlist topic. And you made two old topic bumps, one's 3 weeks old, the other 6 months. I don't think anything "Paranormal" would be in GTA4, but if it does I'll try enjoy hunting it down.

There was a ghost car, but CJ's mom's ghost??? :blink:

You probably saw a real ghost in your TV. :)

*OMFG I JUST FREAKED MYSELF NOW I CAN'T GO TO SLEEP IT'S frolicking 2AM* You did it, you did it! It's another one of my friggin' phobia! *Switches lights on*

please people read more topics. The ghost car is a dented car so it would look like it's abadonned. It's somewhere in the forest in back o' beyond and the thing that makes it a ghost is that it is driving down the hill cause of the slope of the hill and physics of SA. nothing ghost here. Just a little missundaztooding. And CJ mom's ghost don't exist. The CJ's home is too obvious place for paranormal things... And can anyone tell me what is a old bumb or something like that?

last posts are posted in the same minute, A gun in your face ;)

Edited by Joonascool

please people read more topics. The ghost car is a dented car so it would look like it's abadonned. It's somewhere in the forest in back o' beyond and the thing that makes it a ghost is that it is driving down the hill cause of the slope of the hill and physics of SA. nothing ghost here. Just a little missundaztooding. And CJ mom's ghost don't exist. The CJ's home is too obvious place for paranormal things... And can anyone tell me what is a old bumb or something like that?

last posts are posted in the same minute, A gun in your face ;)

I have no clue whether I should like you or not. Jesus Christ look at some of your abominations of words. Like "missundaztooding". It's obviously "misunderstanding", but still it's one hell of a word. It's even hard to say.

Lol i use one different word and i'm a bad guy who you shouldn't like now? Well i dont care... Just weird... lol actually i couldn't say the word right :D

Ok, now I'll define "old bump" for you. Before posting, look at the previous reply, check it's date, when it was posted. If you feel it's old, then do not post. How old is old? You decide. You're still weird to me, bigfoot guy.

Lol thank you i get the point of bumping now. But why am i weird for everyone? What did i do? I want to see pictures that people made up to make other people believe what they believe that bigfoot exist wich i dont? Does that make me weird? The fact that i use long sentences? Or is it a MISUNDAZTOOD? Is it because i wrote this word once? I dont know... Maybe i am weird i just dont see it myself... Maybe i'm different. Everyone are. But i dont think im so weird...

Edited by Joonascool

Lol thank you i get the point of bumping now. But why am i weird for everyone? What did i do? I want to see pictures that people made up to make other people believe what they believe that bigfoot exist wich i dont? Does that make me weird? The fact that i use long sentences? Or is it a MISUNDAZTOOD? Is it because i wrote this word once? I dont know... Maybe i am weird i just dont see it myself... Maybe i'm different. Everyone are. But i dont think im so weird...

For one thing your grammar sucks cock. I'm not going to point out anymore grammatical/spelling errors because I'm currently annoyed by how these topics are being laid out.

Oh, and don't double post. I'm assuming you don't know what that is so I'll explain. It's posting right after yourself. Don't.