What is wrong with you people!

Joonas

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!! Why cannot anyone comment some pictures that are old!!! I first heard it few days ago and i got warned for bumping old pics. :jumpon: Why do you have problems with commeting old topics? Why why why? It just pisses me off and i find NO pont whatsoever of this useless "crime"! Give me another warning for that now! :unsure:

Chris.. dude make some things straight in this topic.. unless you did through PM, which Im sure SOMEONE would like to know what this guy did.

Well, Joonas.. you do sound familiar.. THUG1 or 2? Anyway, its just our rules.. whether its put under " rules " or not. But for me, I dont really care.. as long as it isn't some shitty picture(s) or multiple picture threads that were bumped.

Btw, you REALLY don't want to argue with a moderator or admin. It's their decision to give you a warning, and if we didn't trust them to be responsible, well.. they wouldnt be one.

Thanks,

- Prelusion.

I am not carjohnson55 lol and i do understand that i cant mess with mods and admins and i have posted potds and one gta3 skin and a trainer that wasnt accepted and i think tyler thing is that he argued about same thing and i dont remember what pics i bumped and i didnt look at their dates because i did not know anything about this rule and i do not SPAM whatsoever. and what do you mean as a spam? I spammed accidently and now i wonder how is this possible. Can anyone explain me what is spamming nowadays? Thank you and im sorry for the argueing but i was a little pissed thats all. JC

Don't post in old topics, especially those that are in page 2 or deeper.

Make sure your post is long enough to be considered a real 'post' don't just reply with a "yeah" and that's it, that would be taken as a spam. Just make sure whatever you're typing makes sense and isn't pointless. You're a weird person.

I am not carjohnson55 lol and i do understand that i cant mess with mods and admins and i have posted potds and one gta3 skin and a trainer that wasnt accepted and i think tyler thing is that he argued about same thing and i dont remember what pics i bumped and i didnt look at their dates because i did not know anything about this rule and i do not SPAM whatsoever. and what do you mean as a spam? I spammed accidently and now i wonder how is this possible. Can anyone explain me what is spamming nowadays? Thank you and im sorry for the argueing but i was a little pissed thats all. JC

ok, well, thats because bumping old topics isnt in the list of rules. im not sure, but i think you're allowed to bump an old topic as long as you truely have something to say. mods, am i right?

^^^

And you still dunno what bumping old topics mean. Here are a few links so you could refresh your memory.

Old topic 1

Old topic 2

Old topic 3

Old topic 4

Old topic 99

Wow, I think you broke a record or something on digging old threads.

Remember when your digging threw pages of Threads, It does not mean there new!

Look at the dates on them next time...

Edited by Sabin

wow joonascool. i've bumped old topics before, but not that many. and you bumped to say stuff like, i've never done this before. i think slayer's post pretty much settled this. i dont get why bumping old topics is against the rules, but since it is, if i were you, i'd just abide by it.

well, IMO, i think this topic should be closed, as slayer has given us an example of joonascool's bumps, so yeah.