My LCS Firetruck Discovery

Jezz Torrent

ok, i was playing lcs, i was doing the karmageddon firetruck sidemission. i ran over a spike strip and realized that my tires didnt go out. but when i did it with the regular firetruck, the tires did go out. i realized that the tires on the karmageddon fireturck do not go out when running over a spike strip. has anyone else noticed this?

• 2 months later...
ok, i was playing lcs, i was doing the karmageddon firetruck sidemission. i ran over a spike strip and realized that my tires didnt go out. but when i did it with the regular firetruck, the tires did go out. i realized that the tires on the karmageddon fireturck do not go out when running over a spike strip. has anyone else noticed this?

nope but i don't do those damm side missions :P

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Pretty :coolthumbup: Just a shame it's not fireproof, bit ironic a firetruck being on fire....lol

Actually its not. To much surprise some firetrucks are painted with a substance that isn't fire retardant, but actually fuels the flame. A fire captain from the country part of my state did an experiment (that nearly cost him his job) and set one of his own trucks on fire to prove how dangerous it can be. He put the fire out before any major damage was sustained but he proved that its not safe for a firetruck to be in a position where it can catch on fire.

On topic: I've nearly had the use for the firetruck outside of the missions and 2 submissions although I might think about going on a bit of a rampage now. It makes destruction just that little bit easier.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

You'd think I would have noticed that when I played LCS.

This is probably the result of a line in the mission script like the bullet proof Patriot in GTA3. I'd say try to save that firetruck

for future missions. Since you're using the firetruck to destroy other cars R* may have decided to give the player a little bit

of help to complete the mission.

I know this topic is old & got bumped, but surprisingly, there are still people just getting the game. We still have to watch for

spoilers in GTA3. :lol: