Linkin Park

Joonas

I dont know how to make polls so you can vote good or bad or such so im just making a topic and say what you think about the band. Most of the guys in my class hate LP but i dont care - its my fave 4 life

EDIT: Oh dear I just noticed that the LP topic exists.... Sorry... But that was old anyway and to avoid bumping old pics, post yer comments in this topic. Then it's good for something at least...

Edited by Joonascool

I have like 30 LP songs and I can say that I agree with your friends. LP is a crappy band, combining hard rock and hip-hop, which sounds awful, and comerialised to the max. They have 10 versions of one same song for god's sake. And they all sound exactely the same. I like only Numb/Encore, Numb, In The End and Faint.

I hate every other song because they're so damn stupid and each sound the same as the previous one. LP_ :thumbsdown: x 999k

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
i think linkin park is a good band cause they experiment with the sound instead of just doing grunge or metal tunes

I agree they are a cool band! I have many of their songs but I have one question. What happened to them because now there is a group called Fort Minor and they have I think some or all the people from Linkin Park and maybe some other people. I am not sure but what happened? Did Linkin Park split up or teamed up with some other artitsts? :blink: