Don't get an iPod Nano!

Jezz Torrent

ok people, i dont get an ipod nano. i've had mine not even 3 months and theres already 2 problems with it. it doesnt turn off and it doesnt update when i put it in the charger. i am so pissed. i have to send it in to get fixed cuz the stupid mac store wont take it back. it'll prolly take like 2 weeks, which sux cuz im going to the desert and i wanted to bring it. i talked to 2 other people they said theyre having the same problem. is anyone else having this particular problem?

You're a pretty rich guy. I can barely afford anything above $100, iPod video is probably around.. I dono, 500? I got a 512KB mp3 as a gift from a cousin, since he already has his own iPod video. Gosh, everyone around me owns what I'm craving for...

Enjoy your shooting trip without music anyway. :)

Edited by EddTehPwner

I got a 512KB mp3 as a gift from a cousin

I think you mean 512 mb.

But I can't afford iPod either and i have creative MuVo with also 512 MB and i'm happy for that. I've also heard that iPod breaks easely. it's too expensive and it has too many problems with it. Even if i could afford it, I wouldn't buy it

Enjoy your shooting trip without music anyway. :)

thanks, i will. only i will have music. i'll just bring my old CD player. although, theres a chance i might get an iPod video today, cuz since i decided not to get the xbox360, i'll use the money to buy my iPod Video

You're a pretty rich guy. I can barely afford anything above $100, iPod video is probably around.. I dono, 500?quote]

iPod videos are actually only about $300