Inept pilot seeks somone to cheat fight school

someone help me..........

I own GTA3 and Vice City, and remember the flying missions to be the bane of my existance, but I got though those few with a little luck. BUT this time i'm on my last nerve and ready to quit SA for good. I've beaten almost every mission so far with no more then 3 tries, but OM*G the fight school is ridiculous. I just spent over 4 hours "flying" (if you can call it that) trying to circle the DANG airstrip, then another 2 hours web surfing for anything to get past these flying missions only to find there is no win mission code..... (from what i've read its got to be the most wanted code out there and it doesnt exsist! gj rockstar.)

Dont know why in gods $#%&@^ name they made this part manditoy and now i dont care, I'm getting past it or i'm done with the game.

Someone PLEEEEEEEEEASE beat this part, save, beat any maditory flying missions, save, and upload those saved files for me, I want to see the rest of the game, but i'm done with this flying bull****!

GTASAsavefile2.zip

Yeah it's easy to send a savegame to others but think when you complete the game when all the flying missions are done and you don't need to fly anymore. Don't you think you'll need flying skill? And maybe your problem is that you don't read the instructions while starting to fly. Like pulling in the wheels and such. I can fly pretty well now and when i couldn't i was in a same mood as you. So I suggest you to keep on trying. I downloaded the savegame and was about to do the missions but the savegame didnt work on me - the game just closed. And there is pretty much chance that the savegame will close to other people too so you only have one way to complete SA i think...

No I really dont think I need flying skillz, as debated on here and other boards, flying is not a main component of grand theft "AUTO", its crammed in and poorly implemented to boot. The controls and realism are horrid at best and most importantly for some (like me) its just NOT fun. I actually used to play flight simulators back around '97 and I even took a flight simulator class around that time while in high school so I've done as close to real as possible. Add to that the hours and hours of messing around on the previous gta's and now this one, and i should be doing better then 3 hoops....(5 hoops using the slow motion code.) Seriously its just sad, i would probibly keep trying if i was playing the actual flying mission, but there is nothing even remotely fun about flying through bland white hoops (they dont put that crap in real simulators). So yes, I can read (thx for the insult, but i've read about a dozen walkthroughs and i know all about landing gear and steering, if those tips worked for me i wouldnt be here now), and yes i have spent more then my fair share trying this, but its not fun, and i'm not getting better. I just wanna finish the story, see what happens to CJ, sweet, and big smoke. Sorta wrong for it to end like this.

P.S.- dont know what could be wrong with the save file, i know its the corrrect file, and it was taken strait from "GTA San Andreas User Files" folder and zipped using winzip. maybe someone knows why or how to redo it and i'll upload it again.

Well, I got all golds in flying school very easy. Probably because I like plane stunts, so those tests at flying school were a piece of cake for me. Believe me, you can get all golds either with a joystick or with a keyboard. I tried both of them.

btw. I know that there were video tutorials for flight school on gtaforums.com, who knows, maybe they'll help.