Sign in to follow this  
Sabin

Anyone still play vicecity?

Depends which is better for you.

SA has more capabilities, simply because it is a more advanced game. You can install more cars and clothes and it is a bigger area to play around with too.

Vice City has the advantage of having a wider range of the few types of mods it can support, although San Andreas is overtaking it (slowly).

i play gta3,vc,and sa regularly on ps2 and x-box both for different reasons i also just recently got lcs for ps2 i play all four games every day or so its so much fun to just explore the cities and see what crazy stuff you can do in vc i especially like the golf course since its fun to fight the golfers and steal caddies

I still play Vice City all the time. It's such a great game, I've had it for years. I don't think I'll ever get bored of it.

I played VC with cheats, so i got bored, and 2-3 months ago I got a new PC and I had to format HDD on the old one :cry: and now I play SA but I still think dat VC is :coolthumbup:

I finally bought Vice City a week ago again (my CD broke a couple of years ago and I didn't play since). When I had it the first time I used cheats to beat the game and I sorta felt guilty about that and so I am beating the game again without them. It is my favourite GTA game and I love playing it!

Edited by ArturKim21

I found my VC cd for about 3 weeks ago, played trough the game a couple of times, and then looked into modding,

havent learnt alot, Tough it's a great game and I can see myself playing it alot in the future...

...Cosmic :cigar: