Sign in to follow this  
Sabin

Anyone still play vicecity?

So does anyone still play vicecity?

For me even after years I still pop in the CD and play it once and awhile.

Edited by Sabin

I play VC almost everyday...but i only stunt :)

Ya, thats what I like to do, Start up Fraps & Practice stunting,

Hopefully to get a few good stunt clips. Then maby when I get enough I'll make a video with them.

I had to format my HDD two days ago and I lost SA, I just kept save file. I'm installing VC again at this moment, I'll use it just for stunting, it's much better than in SA.

edit1

Anyone mind posting "BeachAmb.mp3"? It seems that the CD2 is damaged, and this is the only file that I can't install. So can anyone just post the file from CD2?

Edited by Slayer

i play gta whenever i feel like it the games are so great and never get boring if i do get a little burned out on them then i take a little 1-2 month break from them

I would play Vice City (I owned it on X Box). Did you notice how I said owned....? Well the truth is my baby brother stepped on it and it broke! :cry: LOL I would play but since that little accident I haven't played but I really miss playing it so I'll probably buy another one soon. It's an awesome game though! :bleh::bleh::bleh:

Edited by ArturKim21

Damn right. But you cant get it all on Xbox. I mean experience. Noone of you dunno how fun VC really is. MTA:VC + DMC (RPG Clan) = Ultra fun. Im not saying because im a member of this clan and i wanna represent it blah blah blah I just don't think you can do anything more fun than it!

I've started stunting in Vice City recently, only because i want to stunt alongside Nitz, Daffy, finallight and the other kickass stunters in the GTAStunting.com community vid.

Yes I do personally tommy vercetti is my favourite character.

Here you go slayer:

Edit:weird, i cant see the link to the file.....

Edited by Ghost

Here you go slayer:

Edit:weird, i cant see the link to the file.....

Thanks :) , but no need for that. I think that it's not the only damaged file on the CD, so this might not help. I'll try to get another CD2 from my friend.

I had to format my HDD two days ago and I lost SA, I just kept save file. I'm installing VC again at this moment, I'll use it just for stunting, it's much better than in SA.

edit1

Anyone mind posting "BeachAmb.mp3"? It seems that the CD2 is damaged, and this is the only file that I can't install. So can anyone just post the file from CD2?

don't worry about that, cuz when I installed it. I had 3 errors and it still worked. bclosed.mp3 , bopened.mp3, and BeachAmb.mp3. just ignore it and it will work. well I use iso file and I added it to my compressed folder so when I click it, it will start the install....cuz I knew I was going to lose the cd

See, the problem is that I can't install it. If I select full install, I recieve CRC error. However, if I install it (minimum install) the game starts and I get into the main menu, but then it always freezes and I have to reset my computer.

Nvm, at that time I was desperate because I haven't had any new gmes to play but now I've got some new and don't want to install VC anymore.

I still play it, I own it on PS2, Xbox and PC.

I got it for the ___ because:

PS2: It came out first on this platform, I had to buy it.

Xbox: For the better graphics and custom soundtrack.

PC: For The Modifications i.e. new cars, textures, maps etc.

It's weird, I know, but I just couldn't resist. I suppose this shows that I am a very enthusiastic fan of GTA!

I don't have Vice city anymore. I had lost my cd, and during moding the game... you know. I'l stick to s-a and once and a way gta 3.

I don't have Vice city anymore. I had lost my cd, and during moding the game... you know. I'l stick to s-a and once and a way gta 3.

I still want to play it sometimes but mine is always being borrowed and when I get to play it....i expect more things like mod shops and more stuff in san andreas on that game