What kind of collectables would you like to see in next GTA

amirmm

I dint mind the oysters and snapshots and others in san andreas but would like to see stuff like hidden vehicles with different qualities from san andreas and other stuff to do with weapons such as sniper zooming lens

SORRY SORRY SORRY if this topic has already been discussed im new to this whole thing

I dint mind the oysters and snapshots and others in san andreas but would like to see stuff like hidden vehicles with different qualities from san andreas and other stuff to do with weapons such as sniper zooming lens

SORRY SORRY SORRY if this topic has already been discussed im new to this whole thing

I did mention in a previous topic that i want to see them be more creative with hidden packages. They made a good step with oysters, horsehooves and sprays but it still doesn't compel me to collect them for the percentage. If they added skateboarding to the game or skiing/snowboarding i think they could do tony hawk style packages. I mean like in tony hawk you would have to get the letters "s-k-a-t-e". Maybe if they applied these things to GTA and made unique jumps that would lead you to the package that would be cool. Slike go off a jump, grind off a railing, on to a building with another jump and there was a horseshoe in the air that would be fun. But not just a random spray paint you need to lay over a wall. Anyway, I want to see creativity with it.

• 9 months later...
I had problems even with the hidden packages. Now what would blue evil mini-diamonds do to me?

Ok I exagerated not 6 time smaller than Hidden Pack`s in Vice City but like 2-3 times smaller ,I think that will make the game more harder,but It`s still going to be like other collecatbles ,If you see them you take`em,I think someone could make the difference between a blue diamond and the resto of things around`it.Sorry for saying BIG blue diamonds and that I wrote 6 time smaller than H Pack`s.

how about pieces to a puzzle (not puzzle pieces but like artifacts) that relate to the story.

Well I think the collectibles should look exacly one like the other cause it will be hard to find them if you don`t know how they look like .But it`s still a good idea. The hidden packages in Vice are best collectibles ever,and I think in GTA 4 it will be others things like HP.

I had problems even with the hidden packages. Now what would blue evil mini-diamonds do to me?

Ok I exagerated not 6 time smaller than Hidden Pack`s in Vice City but like 2-3 times smaller ,I think that will make the game more harder,but It`s still going to be like other collecatbles ,If you see them you take`em,I think someone could make the difference between a blue diamond and the resto of things around`it.Sorry for saying BIG blue diamonds and that I wrote 6 time smaller than H Pack`s.

Well you see, if I'd want to collect all the packages the fair way, I'd like them to be bigger and easier to spot. If I'd get a map, especially if I cba to search for some ultra tiny collectables all over the huge map, the size wouldn't matter since I'd already know where to look for them.