Vehicle Schools

amirmm

I liked the new Schools feature in GTA San Andreas It was quite fun trying to earn Different Medals to get diffferent vehicles

I would like these to return in the next GTA>> but extended to Vigilante school Firefighter school and Medical schools>>> in these you learn relevant skills for that proffession>>

it would make the game more fun and add more missions to the game

sorry if topic already exists im NEW

Yeah thats a nice idea - cop training.

Thats starting off the whole "getting a job" debate - some people say that its just not fun to have to go to work everyday and stuff like that. I like the idea of just restricting it to the already-included jobs (vigilante/ambulance/firefighter/brown thunder) but not the other ones (pizza delivery, ice cream van, coach driver etc)

• 1 month later...
Certain vehicle schools I thought were kinda useless. Like driving school, I couldn't handle gta cars any better after that. The flying one, though, did seem to help a little bit.

Some of the girlfriends seem to have been based around the training, such as shooting and driving. I reckon their should have been a 'flying' girl living near the verdant meadows airfield and a 'boating' girl living near the bayside boating school. Wonder if they'll extend this theme next time.

• 3 weeks later...

I liked them and like Righty said the car one was pretty useless but it was kinda fun doing some of the stunts. The flying one did help since I was not a real good pilot back then. I don't think it should be mandatory to complete them like in San Fierro when you HAD to do it but just for fun and improving your driving skill(even though I thought that it was kinda of stupid to increase your driving skill when you already have pretty go controlling). I also think they should put some more cool stunts in there.