Tommy Vercetti Is a homosexual?

Neto

I think Tommy Vercetti is a homosexual because I thinked about it; and in gta 3, claude had a girlfriend named catalina, and in San Andreas CJ had like what? 5-6 girlfriends, and Tommy Vercetti had None, zero, zip, nada and when you really think about it the game is sort of based on the movie "blow" considering that they say one of thier lines in the beginning "pure- grade A colombian my friend" but anyway the character in blow was a homosexual and Tommy Vercetti dresses kinda gay and he also went to prison for 15 years so he had to drop the soap sometime, just vote what you think

Edited by Neto

Rofl! HaHa! You think tommy's "bad"? And his clothes? Well welcome to florida. The year is 1986. What do you think he was supposed to wear then? And the thing that he has no girlfriends makes him gay??? if ur playing Counter Strike you dont have a GF. CS is "bad"! Half Life 2? Nope. Gay! I have no girlfriend either. Am I gay? And if Tommy is in prison for 15 years hes "bad" now? Geez i dont want to go to jail! I find this topic hugely useless. Tommy is cool and this topic isnt!

I think Tommy Vercetti is a homosexual because I thinked about it; and in gta 3, claude had a girlfriend named catalina, and in San Andreas CJ had like what? 5-6 girlfriends, and Tommy Vercetti had None, zero, zip, nada and when you really think about it the game is sort of based on the movie "blow" considering that they say one of thier lines in the beginning "pure- grade A colombian my friend" but anyway the character in blow was a homosexual and Tommy Vercetti dresses kinda gay and he also went to prison for 15 years so he had to drop the soap sometime, just vote what you think

Um...? HELLO? Mercedes? She was with Tommy a lot. There were several sequences where he was...with her. The one I remember most was after you completed the bank heist mission "The Job" and go back to Cam's place.

Omfg i washed my feet once with soap and it dropped im so gay now? My dad's friend went to jail for 8 years and i bet when he was washing hands and dropped the soap once... And if a guy goes to jail he has to be bad....

Edited by Joonascool

Omfg i washed my feet once with soap and it dropped im so gay now? My dad's friend went to jail for 8 years and i bet when he was washing hands and dropped the soap once... And if a guy goes to jail he has to be bad....

He's implying that everyone who goes to jail and drops the soap gets anally raped. While many people in jail do get raped in this fashon, Tommy is a tough guy, and would have probably fought off the rapists. Also, in order for him to be gay, he had to enjoy the sex, and you don't enjoy it if you're raped.

I think we have some homophobes here that need to grow up. Just because someone doesn't have a girlfriend doesn't mean they like men..

There's a difference between not liking girls and liking boys. There's a also a difference between being raped and raping. Would you believe it.

Closed because anybody who is stupid enough to reply is just here to argue and won't even bother listening to our points of view.