GTA Liberty City 1957

Neto

I want Salvatore Leone to be the main character in the next gta since he has been a big influenec and I wanted to be set in the 1950's and he would be like 24 in there and i think it would be cool vote on what you think

• 2 weeks later...

24... Salvatore is not 74 in Gta 3.

Right where to start, 1. I'm sick to death of Liberty City it's been done twice in the gta 3 era games plus R*'s next game will arguably be a completely new city based on a radically different system to bring gta into the gta iv era, I mean with games like Saint Marks (and even a getaway psp coming out which looks half decent) they have to do something to stay original and the best by far. The footage of saint marks actually looks funner than san andreas for me at least. As for a main character, I think we need some fresh blood not old characters used again and again cropping up all over the place.

Forget Liberty city 1957 (a good idea i mite add but) The next gta should ethier be a new map or a san andreas map with liberty city and or vice city with new islands and city upgrades .san andreas or liberty city being the center of action ,But Tommy and CJ should meet as they are both legends in their own rigth. And i must add ken Rosenburg should not be in this 1.It should aslo be in present time 2006/7. You think how will this fit on one disc well ps3 rumours are going round that their will be disc that can store up to 40gb!!!!! And new chararters should be added

I definitely want to see 100% new. Nothing old, all new characters and themes to compliment their new great looking graphics. You will never see Liberty City again especially because you've seen it in three different games already. GTAIII, a mission in GTA SA, and Liberty City Stories.