Sign in to follow this  
dayboufc

fly to liberty city

Hello its Day here< i ave been playin San Andreas lookin to see if any one else has heard the roomer about being able to fly to liberty city????

If you have and have done it, do you fly east?

iff its true please tell me where to go.

safe as [email protected]~K all..

Moving to correct forum...

Also, yes you fly to LC (sort of) in the mission "St. Mark's Bistro." It's a Las Venturas mission, which, when you fly NE over the ocean for a while during the mission, it gives the illusion you are in LC, although in reality, you are still in SA, but in an interior very high in the sky, and it is not all of LC, just St. Marks and an un-solid portion of Portland View and Chinatown. YOu go through Marcos Bistro, gunning down everyone, and then it's back to SA. You can only access the LC interior in the mission, or use hacks...

Moving to correct forum...

Also, yes you fly to LC (sort of) in the mission "St. Mark's Bistro." It's a Las Venturas mission, which, when you fly NE over the ocean for a while during the mission, it gives the illusion you are in LC, although in reality, you are still in SA, but in an interior very high in the sky, and it is not all of LC, just St. Marks and an un-solid portion of Portland View and Chinatown. YOu go through Marcos Bistro, gunning down everyone, and then it's back to SA. You can only access the LC interior in the mission, or use hacks...

thanks chris82 as you can tell i still havent finished the game yet,,,

too much work not much play.

Its good to compleat a game without cheating dont you think?

DAY......... :innocent:

Nah, you can do it on PS2 with a Gameshark or Action Replay.

However, it is much easier on the PC version, using just the Ganton Gym and an Admin Console to teleport there, thereby visiting it whenever you want.

get a gameshark or ar max and watch this. ok?

icat fined Liberty City In PC Virssion OF GTA SAN ANDREAS

help me if samyan have asave GAME OF the liberty city missions

get a gameshark or ar max and watch this. ok?

Cool, i knew you could accees liberty city but i would always get lost when i flew with the jetpak, that map idea was good, when i get off the computer, set up my ps2 and play san andreas im gonna do this.

Cheers 4 da vid :)

Ahhh, wait do you have to have gameshark or Ar to make this work?

I was able to walk around an alley but that was it. Everywhere else I just fell through thr floor into blackness with jelly fish.

Sorry about double posting but I need help. I watched that video and managed to get into the blue space but my jetpack dies out everytime I start getting close to liberty city. Is there anything that can be done to stop this.